Black Lion Animation Packs

Heya,

Latley i was playing Gw1 for my 30/50 HoM, and when i logged into GW2 and saw the RT Armor, the luxon one, i was like OMG OMG OMG OMG, now there was something quite unfitting to wearing that armor, and so I logged into my GW1 account and played with my RT, and I figured it out, we lack the animations, which were amazing for the RT back in the day.

Now what would you guys say if we had access to Animation Packs in Black Lion Shop? I mean having a Scourge that kneels when summons Shades sounds awesome.

> @"Oka.2381" said:

> Heya,

>

> Latley i was playing Gw1 for my 30/50 HoM, and when i logged into GW2 and saw the RT Armor, the luxon one, i was like OMG OMG OMG OMG, now there was something quite unfitting to wearing that armor, and so I logged into my GW1 account and played with my RT, and I figured it out, we lack the animations, which were amazing for the RT back in the day.

>

> Now what would you guys say if we had access to Animation Packs in Black Lion Shop? I mean having a Scourge that kneels when summons Shades sounds awesome.

You move All time so you would never see the kneel animation to finish