Diary of a Roamer

Hi, guys! I have a little youtube channel. Nothing special, but I wanted to share a new series I'm starting up which I call "Diary of a Roamer". In this series I intend to share short clips of solo roaming in outnumbered fights rather than the usual highlight montage. First, because I am lazy and don't want to learn to edit videos, but I also wanted to add a little story-telling element, which you'll see my admittedly poor attempt at in the comments below the video. It's just for fun, but I hope some of you will enjoy it!

Here's my first video. I have two up so far and I plan to keep adding to this!

> @"kiwituatara.6053" said:

> Nice! Tried your build out, sadly, I cannot weaver

Thanks! Sorry the build didn't work out for you. But if you like the feel of it, don't give up!

Showing some of the best case scenarios on video has the effect of making it look easy. At the very least I would say weaver takes some practice to become useful with! Probably more so than with some of the other classes, if only because it has so many skills and that unique rotation between them. Making decisions about which skills you currently have available as well as which skills you will have available on your offhand on the next rotation and doing it more than twice as often and with more than twice as many skills to rotate through just takes more repetition before it becomes comfortable, I think.