A rollback of 2 days just happened

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dark.1823" said:

> My account doesn't appear to be rolled back. I'm on NA.

> I sincerely hope it stays this way because I would lose over 150gold, an entire weeks worth of WvW Skirmish Tickets and around 50 WvW ranks.

Stay away from TP it's shared with EU and not consistent

Does anyone know, whether this is a still ongoing effect?

I just logged on, selected my character and saw the set back effects. Lost some Item, Achievement and Achievement Points.

Went back to Charachter Select Screen and had lost another 20 Achievement Points!

> @"Kryptynik.4367" said:

> Nice finally did the griffon mount over the weekend... lost everything... 250g down the drain.

nah you should have your gold back as before you bought if it was between friday and now.

issues are mostly if:

-loots (rip those who got rare stuff) and progression (AP, daily, strike, raid, fractal, DJ, pvp, wvw, story, levels, maps achiev, guess i'm forgetting some)

-as TP is not affected by RB:

if you collected gold or sucessful order during this time its lost

buying order:

if you ordered an item on TP: order still on but you have your gold back (gold duplicated)

if you cancelled a previously made buying order on TP: your order is sucessfully cancelled but your gold is lost due to RB (both item and gold value lost) *if you collected gold from TP*

selling order:

if you placed an item for sale in TP: it should be still in TP and back in inventory (item duped)

cancel a previously made sale order in TP: you lost the item *if you collected the item from TP*

-blacklion company is also not affected (gemwise).

you should have the proper amount of gems but what you bought isn't available onto you account anymore (gladly whatever you bought is still present in the gemstore history) so should be the easiest fix, if there is noway to fix the RB the can manually give back whatever is listed :)

Yeah but this actually rips me apart. All the gold I made from opening BL chests is gone along with the gems and keys used for it. Still annoying but I am more worried about my Aurora I progress. If I have to redo the 6 maps again Ill shoot myself, not gonna lie...

I had gotten my guardian to 80 and unlocked dragonhunter fully since returning last Monday, my friend had finished his legendary bow while playing with me, both of us put in easily 20+ hours of playing time each over the weekend, if they can't restore the data I just won't keep playing, because no compensation will give me back the time I invested, I rarely have that kind of time, and if I do have time I'm often too tired to do anything.

As soon as I was in the character selection screen I realized something was off, since, magically my previously deleted character made a return.

I've lost so much account progress, materials and map resources I gather on a daily basis on multiple characters...

This is insane!

Got a rare drop at Tequatl as well but an ascended weapon box is the least of my problems when I think of all the rest of achievements and mats.

> @"Fangoth.3164" said:

> > @"Kryptynik.4367" said:

> > Nice finally did the griffon mount over the weekend... lost everything... 250g down the drain.

>

> nah you should have your gold back as before you bought if it was between friday and now.

>

> issues are mostly if:

> -loots (rip those who got rare stuff) and progression (AP, daily, strike, raid, fractal, DJ, pvp, wvw, story, levels, maps achiev, guess i'm forgetting some)

>

> -as TP is not affected by RB:

> if you collected gold or sucessful order during this time its lost

> buying order:

> if you ordered an item on TP: order still on but you have your gold back (gold duplicated)

> if you cancelled a previously made buying order on TP: your order is sucessfully cancelled but your gold is lost due to RB (both item and gold value lost) *if you collected gold from TP*

> selling order:

> if you placed an item for sale in TP: it should be still in TP and back in inventory (item duped)

> cancel a previously made sale order in TP: you lost the item *if you collected the item from TP*

>

> -blacklion company is also not affected (gemwise).

> you should have the proper amount of gems but what you bought isn't available onto you account anymore (gladly whatever you bought is still present in the gemstore history) so should be the easiest fix, if there is noway to fix the RB the can manually give back whatever is listed :)

Thanks for the clarification :)

> @"Lalocat.6793" said:

> OK, it's not just me. I thought I was hacked or something, except I still have most of my gold. This is awful. I had a LOT, like hundreds of gold worth of items in my delivery box from canceled auctions and they are now gone.

I'm intrigued on the hundreds of gold items haha teach me your ways! However yeah the auction is unusual because some reason I have gold to collect from somewhere?

I Lost 7 Mastery points , one of which was the chef one which drove me bonkers getting it . Advanced Raptor from 1 - 3 & Springer from 1-2 and just getting ready with 75% XP Done & all mastery points ready to hit Lvl 3 … Also managed to get to 1,000 Doo Dah's Cant remember name & unlock my chest …… Not Happy !

The more time passes, the more they should reconsider not rolling back. More people are playing and not a single ingame notice. If no ingame notice nor server locks, then the rollback shouldn t happen. Can t have them choose between some players or others, for lack of communication...

Compensate in gems or something...

> @"Eska.3041" said:

> Lack of info from the staff on any eta or whats up is killing me.

Exactly this, I know with Corona and all most of the devs might work from home, so communication is more dificult, but I would expect at least the devs to be awoken, as this happened at 10am time in the UK. There are protocols for stuff like this. If they are just working on it now, sorry but then you want to lose players...

Its been whole day, all we know is literally nothing. Should we progress or will they roll back to state from this morning.

Communication is none.

Its not the fact that i cant play pisses me off (i wont be playing until they will figure it out cause i see no point in wasting time), but the fact we are not even informed.

This PR is terrible :angry:

> @"Akari Kage.1403" said:

> The more time passes, the more they should reconsider not rolling back. More people are playing and not a single ingame notice. If no ingame notice nor server locks, then the rollback shouldn t happen. Can t have them choose between some players or others, for lack of communication...

> Compensate in gems or something...

Well, we are still talking a few hours, or an entire weekend, so this is still pretty easy to decide in my opinion. And with all the comments on all the chats ingame, everyone should at least have an Idea what is going on. Still playing and "assuming", well...

> @"Celia.4693" said:

> > @"Akari Kage.1403" said:

> > The more time passes, the more they should reconsider not rolling back. More people are playing and not a single ingame notice. If no ingame notice nor server locks, then the rollback shouldn t happen. Can t have them choose between some players or others, for lack of communication...

> > Compensate in gems or something...

>

> Well, we are still talking a few hours, or an entire weekend, so this is still pretty easy to decide in my opinion. And with all the comments on all the chats ingame, everyone should at least have an Idea what is going on. Still playing and "assuming", well...

How do you have an idea, if you last logged on Friday, hadn t any change and have been doing missions?

Unless there is an official warning ingame, the rollback shouldn t happen.