Has anybody raised a support ticket?

Support tickets over this are a waste of time for everybody involved. Support can't just magically undo this, especially not on a large scale like this. They were already swamped, this whole situation is gonna set everything back for weeks, if not months.

I didn't think there was any point. It's affecting absolutely everyone on the EU servers in the same way, and the fix will most likely be to restore the game to the latest backup which will similarly affect everyone together. Sending in a support ticket about my account specifically won't help them, and won't help get my progress back any faster so there's no point doing it.

Only time I'd say it's worth doing is if you're still missing something really important _after_ they fix the problem. Say for example their last backup is 5 hours before the crash and in that time you bought a bunch of gems which are still missing - then it would be worth contacting support to get the gems added back onto your account.

Well yes, it was a little tongue-in-cheek... and I am sure they are getting lots... I was trying to lighten the mood. But it is interesting how often people don't do the basics (I do work in IT Support), and I guarantee that forum posts never make it to our inbox, only ticket alerts... I am also sure we won't be waiting for people to 'wake up in a few hours', and that there are more recent back ups than 3 days ago...

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I didn't think there was any point. It's affecting absolutely everyone on the EU servers in the same way, and the fix will most likely be to restore the game to the latest backup which will similarly affect everyone together. Sending in a support ticket about my account specifically won't help them, and won't help get my progress back any faster so there's no point doing it.

>

> Only time I'd say it's worth doing is if you're still missing something really important _after_ they fix the problem. Say for example their last backup is 5 hours before the crash and in that time you bought a bunch of gems which are still missing - then it would be worth contacting support to get the gems added back onto your account.

If I won a ascended weapon yesterday and now is gone, should I make ticket or wait everything gets fixed?

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048145813

and

10. SERVICE AND AVAILABILITY

You acknowledge that ArenaNet may in its reasonable discretion provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the Service.

You acknowledge that Service may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of ArenaNet, that ArenaNet cannot and does not guarantee You will be able to use the Game or any Account whenever You wish to do so, that ArenaNet will interrupt the Service on a regular basis for purposes of maintenance or updates and may do so without providing You with notice before such interruption, and that ArenaNet may provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to the Game that You must accept and/or install before You will be able to use the Game.

--------

Relax, watch netflix and come back later.