[FIXED] [EU] servers up. Some players are experiencing a "Network Error". Fix in the OC.

> @"Sorinthas.4791" said:

> Maybe a stupid question but if the information stream is so slow/non-existing comming from ANet, how are we suppose to know when the servers are back online again? I think i've read most of the forums and checked the website/support, but should I keep checking all possible posts like every 15min? Last post from ANet has been quite some time ago with the servers going down for maintenance (6.42AM). No hating, just wishing to be able to play.

6.42am is evening for the one who posted

probably last post before going to bed so most likely nothing is happening until the morning again (in a few hours)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Koen.1327" said:

> > @"Sorinthas.4791" said:

> > Maybe a stupid question but if the information stream is so slow/non-existing comming from ANet, how are we suppose to know when the servers are back online again? I think i've read most of the forums and checked the website/support, but should I keep checking all possible posts like every 15min? Last post from ANet has been quite some time ago with the servers going down for maintenance (6.42AM). No hating, just wishing to be able to play.

>

> 6.42am is evening for the one who posted

> probably last post before going to bed so most likely nothing is happening until the morning again (in a few hours)

>

Kinda nice that thay even think about sleeping after their game waiting to decide future of it....

> @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > @"Chichimec.9364" said:

> > > @"codedbykush.2019" said:

> > > > We will bring the #GuildWars2 EU servers down for maintenance in 10 minutes.

> > >

> > > Twitter/GuildWars2

> >

> > Thanks for the update. Not all of us are on Twitter and I was wondering why I suddenly couldn't access the game any more. Coming after the rollback it was frustrating but I suppose it's best that they go ahead and get the issues resolved.

>

> You don't need to be on Twitter to read their messages. I don't have a Twitter account either, but when things go as bad as this, that's the first place I'll go to check what's going on.

@"Liquid Storm.8097" Thanks for info. Usually I come to this forum when some glitch happens but it looks like Twitter gets the news first so I'll be keeping an eye out there.

> @"Maglus.2751" said:

> still can not log in to the game, but API seems to be working again, so you can use sites like gw2efficiency, and on the first look seems like progress was restored...

You don't know me, but I love you for sharing this.

I want to get back on and play, but my biggest concern right now is whether or not all of our weekend progress is gone. This post makes me hopeful, at least. Granted, hope is always the first step on the road to disappointment, but heyho.

> @"Maglus.2751" said:

> still can not log in to the game, but API seems to be working again, so you can use sites like gw2efficiency, and on the first look seems like progress was restored...

Not really, my skyscale achivs are gone... At least efficency does not show them

> @"DoGi.2159" said:

> > @"Maglus.2751" said:

> > still can not log in to the game, but API seems to be working again, so you can use sites like gw2efficiency, and on the first look seems like progress was restored...

>

> Not really, my skyscale achivs are gone... At least efficency does not show them

Yeah it only shows old progress, my requiem stuff is also gone :P

> @"DoGi.2159" said:

> > @"Maglus.2751" said:

> > still can not log in to the game, but API seems to be working again, so you can use sites like gw2efficiency, and on the first look seems like progress was restored...

>

> Not really, my skyscale achivs are gone... At least efficency does not show them

Damn! :(

> @"Headhunter.4796" said:

> We once had a server that broke completely for a client at 04:30 AM on a sunday.

> We activated a new server, loaded the last backup (every 12 hours) and were up and running at 06:00 AM while a guy had to do it physically.

>

> The client was exceptionally thankful!

Oh yeah, I had similar nightmares during the worst times possible.