Vermilion Tail Feather

While I still haven’t got luck to get it yet, I’d like to fantasize which main hand weapon would match it the best, right now i’m working on my Xiuquatl and i think it will be very interesting combo, green flying feather serpent with a red fire Phoenix... tell me your choice!

> @"Hoover.6394" said:

> While I still haven’t got luck to get it yet, I’d like to fantasize which main hand weapon would match it the best, right now i’m working on my Xiuquatl and i think it will be very interesting combo, green flying feather serpent with a red fire Phoenix... tell me your choice!

That would a combo I'd like to see a pic of

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > While I still haven’t got luck to get it yet, I’d like to fantasize which main hand weapon would match it the best, right now i’m working on my Xiuquatl and i think it will be very interesting combo, green flying feather serpent with a red fire Phoenix... tell me your choice!

>

> That would a combo I'd like to see a pic of

Working on my Xiuquatl right now, and looks like I will get the torch skin when it’s available for statutee purchase, so in a few month I will have a screenshot for that :D if no one beat me on that