Earthshaker change suggestion/Spellbreaker & Earthshaker Bug (?)

Vashuddha.1538

Just noticed that the Earthshaker-burst ability when running Spellbreaker build displays the wrong amount of damage at around 1,188 when in reality it only does 38 damage tops.

I also would like to take the liberty to open up a discussion regarding the Earthshaker damage in general. I think it's absurd to have its damage reduced to a point where it does zero damage. The nerf, as well as "no damage on CC" abilities makes hammer bordeline useless for warriors, and cripples our burst capabilities by a significant margine, especially since 3 of the hammer abilities now do next to no damage at all. "Earthshaker"? More like "Earth-barely-moving"

Perhaps the damage could use a little tweaking, but removing it altogether to a point where it hits like wet noodles just doesn't make any sense to me. You literally couldn't hit yourself out of a wet paper bag with this thing. The conditions are THAT bad.

If you (the developers) are hell bent on keeping this change, at least buff or perhaps reduce the cooldown on the 2 other abilities because it is NOT working out as it is now.

All the best.

> @"Vashuddha.1538" said:

> Just noticed that the Earthshaker-burst ability when running Spellbreaker build displays the wrong amount of damage at around 1,188 when in reality it only does 38 damage tops.

> I also would like to take the liberty to open up a discussion regarding the Earthshaker damage in general. I think it's absurd to have its damage reduced to a point where it does zero damage. The nerf, as well as "no damage on CC" abilities makes hammer bordeline useless for warriors, and cripples our burst capabilities by a significant margine, especially since 3 of the hammer abilities now do next to no damage at all. "Earthshaker"? More like "Earth-barely-moving"

> Perhaps the damage could use a little tweaking, but removing it altogether to a point where it hits like wet noodles just doesn't make any sense to me. You literally couldn't hit yourself out of a wet paper bag with this thing. The conditions are THAT bad.

> If you (the developers) are hell bent on keeping this change, at least buff or perhaps reduce the cooldown on the 2 other abilities because it is NOT working out as it is now.

>

> All the best.

Well FB is a 4s CD and BB recharges it.

> Well FB is a 4s CD and BB recharges it.

True, but regardless my point still remains. It wouldn't hurt to increase the damage output on Earthshaker. It is after all a "BURST skill", which ironically does not do any damage at all. Despite BB refreshing FB, FB is only effective when the target is "under control", without this the damage output is not that significant, and it most certainly does not make up for the 3 abilities that have had their damage completely removed.

> @"Vashuddha.1538" said:

> > Well FB is a 4s CD and BB recharges it.

>

> True, but regardless my point still remains. It wouldn't hurt to increase the damage output on Earthshaker. It is after all a "BURST skill", which ironically does not do any damage at all. Despite BB refreshing FB, FB is only effective when the target is "under control", without this the damage output is not that significant, and it most certainly does not make up for the 3 abilities that have had their damage completely removed.

You'll get no disagreement from me. Making all CC do zero damage was a stupid mistake, second only to refusing to give dragon hunters and firebrands proper tradeoffs.

> You'll get no disagreement from me. Making all CC do zero damage was a stupid mistake, second only to refusing to give dragon hunters and firebrands proper tradeoffs.

I'm glad there is some understanding here. Hopefully we'll see some changes to this. I completely agree that it was a stupid mistake.