Love the Game, but..

So I have to ask if it's just me or not. Do you all get increasingly tired of going through the boss and almost every chapter has a boss fight in it? Sometimes it's boss after boss after boss during a single chapter of an episode! Don't get me wrong! I absolutely love the game and the story. I truly believe that ArenaNet has done a great job on the game, but I find it so exhausting to have to do a boss fight every 5 minutes. I really enjoy the parts of the story where you explore and things like that and some boss fights are fun. However, I constantly find myself having to stop playing for a little bit and come back when I know a massive boss is happening. I will say that it was particularly unbearable during the LWS2, HoT, and LWS3 times and has gotten significantly more enjoyable since PoF and LWS4. Any thoughts?!

> @"nichoo.9246" said:

> In that case, what would you suggest?

I've really enjoyed the puzzles and the exploration parts of the story. I do enjoy the bosses sometimes, but when it's one after the other it starts to drive me insane. Even if was one boss per chapter it wouldn't be so bad. Some of them are 3-4 per chapter with 5-6 chapters in an episode. It's aggravating.

I would actually like more exploring and story depth. Maybe leave us at cliffhangers like a TV show would? Kinda like what they did with one episode. I don’t remember the name but IT was before HoT & we were talking to the pale tree when the dragon came and found us. But we didn’t fight it until the second episode. I feel maybe like that would be nice. There doesn’t have to be a champ or boss fight in every episode to make it epic. I think the game does ok with the story but adding more depth to it would make it even better.

I think this season would have to be my favorite because it is about Norns (main is a norn) & it’s a bit more story telling.

> @"chipmullins.2186" said:

> So I have to ask if it's just me or not. Do you all get increasingly tired of going through the boss and almost every chapter has a boss fight in it? Sometimes it's boss after boss after boss during a single chapter of an episode! Don't get me wrong! I absolutely love the game and the story. I truly believe that ArenaNet has done a great job on the game, but I find it so exhausting to have to do a boss fight every 5 minutes. I really enjoy the parts of the story where you explore and things like that and some boss fights are fun. However, I constantly find myself having to stop playing for a little bit and come back when I know a massive boss is happening. I will say that it was particularly unbearable during the LWS2, HoT, and LWS3 times and has gotten significantly more enjoyable since PoF and LWS4. Any thoughts?!

i feel you, boss fights made me quit this game. not worth the time and hassle (and money)