EU servers down? (18 may)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Luthan.5236" said:

> > @"Tyncale.1629" said:

> > Well, after I made that brand new account when logged into a US server through my VPN I could log in just fine. Another account that I made a year ago but never played or logged into before could not log in though, even though I was using VPN and a US server. That account was made when I was not logged into my VPN/US server.

>

> That almost seems like the location at account creation determines which login server you are using. (And further region changes by changing "home world" to another region server might not affect this.) I mean ... for the game and ping while playing it doesn't matter. Could totally be possible that you log in at the EU login server and then play in NA game servers.

Yes, that is what I am thinking currently.

> @"Greg.7086" said:

> My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in Tyria. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be stuck trying to login to EU servers ( ...yet again for the 4th time in a week ??? ) everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

I love this