[Mini Pets] Improvement

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> If you are so inclined, you can search for the Dev response about why Mini-pets are the way they are.

> (It's due to their short legs; if they kept up their legs would just be a blur. Yes, some don't have legs, but I guess 'one size fits all'.)

So bein a asura should make you run slower? Sorry but That excuse dont work for me..

> @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > If you are so inclined, you can search for the Dev response about why Mini-pets are the way they are.

> > (It's due to their short legs; if they kept up their legs would just be a blur. Yes, some don't have legs, but I guess 'one size fits all'.)

>

> So bein a asura should make you run slower? Sorry but That excuse dont work for me..

No...being an Asura, you _seem_ to run faster. And, as a Norn, you _seem_ to run slower.

The smaller the character, the faster their legs move. /smh

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > If you are so inclined, you can search for the Dev response about why Mini-pets are the way they are.

> > > (It's due to their short legs; if they kept up their legs would just be a blur. Yes, some don't have legs, but I guess 'one size fits all'.)

> >

> > So bein a asura should make you run slower? Sorry but That excuse dont work for me..

>

> No...being an Asura, you _seem_ to run faster. And, as a Norn, you _seem_ to run slower.

> The smaller the character, the faster their legs move. /smh

Yeah, norns seem to be plodding about the place like big lumbering oafs and only look "normal" when they're running at +25-33% movement while asura always seem to be sprinting even though they're running at the exact same speed as the norns.

It's the main reason why i never really liked playing my norn characters until mounts came along.