Who else is hyped for tomorrow

soul.6527

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> cmc said in stream that the patch is gonna be super small and only touch bird and condi thief

Damn, i've been pairing up with a good bird , in fact this bird (let's call him chirpy cause he's humble and wished to remain anonymous) carried me to Plat whilst i played Berserker. To keep him happy i wore the Superior Rune of Birdseed which procs a handful of birdseed when breaking a stun.

Well ... 3 vs. 3 is better than 2 vs. 2.

Seems like the ideal amount of people for deathmatch.

While I prefer conquest (because of the secondary mechanics on the maps ... making it interesting - at lest for some maps) and did not like 2 vs. 2 ... I can see deathmatch being more interesting with 3 people. I might even try a different build instead of "I don't care ... just playing the same conquest build in 2 vs. 2 until I get enough wins for achievements/leagu chest".

@"Mortalis.4529" yeah I would see why they would do that to signet of illusions cause it’s absolutely busted but I hope that’s not how they gonna nerf it and instead the delete it and give us something new instead but anet monkaS

> @"Hirosama Nadasaki.6792" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > Cmc said on a TeaPot stream that somewhere in the pipeline is an upcoming 300 second cooldown nerf to Signet of Illusions. Have fun with that.

>

> Just put a 300 second cooldown on mesmer auto attacks already so people get the hint...

our autos deal no damage anyways, so not much loss there anyways, I only use sword auto to apply 1 vulnerability as cover condi xd