In plants tab. :)

-Typical Drizzlewood coast tree

-Thick Drizzlewood coast tree

-Sparse Drizzlewood coast tree

No dominion, united legions banners... sad quaggan

Definitely needed new trees so thanks.

> @"Cronospere.8143" said:

> Saw your post. Im going to run to the pc to start decorating

Do so! They are btw, the cheaper tree decos available! Ascalonian and green tree cost 1g50 to craft whereas that one only require 100 supply in the new map, you earn them by doing events!

Any new use for the Bjora's ice shards? (I still didn't play the new episode) I have around 10k shards and I don't really like to fill the guild hall with small shrines or hundreads of giant ravens. These trees look like a good way to spend a map currency.

> @"Urud.4925" said:

> Any new use for the Bjora's ice shards? (I still didn't play the new episode) I have around 10k shards and I don't really like to fill the guild hall with small shrines or hundreads of giant ravens. These trees look like a good way to spend a map currency.

You can't use the Ice Shards to make the new one, but they are pretty cheap and easy to farm. Trees cost 100, you have a few mobs around the map that drop them so no worries! But, the smaller shrines(Unlocked with the Drakkar meta event) stay great near those trees, using the fog machine that Op talked about, and snow makers, you can make a snowy, cold forest norn themed zone!

Anyone have pics of all the new trees individually? So you can tell them apart?

Ah ic 3 trees. 1 big one and 2 others that look very similar.

1)Thick Drizzlewood coast is the big tree

2)Typical Drizzlewood coast is the better looking medium tree imo and

3)Sparse Drizzlewood coast looks almost the same as the other just slightly more sparse, skinnier trunk and you can see bare branches more. heh

though if you rotate 2 & 3 they really look almost identical. :(

in the OP's picture above from left to right the trees look like: 2 -1 -3 - 2 (since he didn't label them)

> @"Marcelo.4210" said:

> > @"Urud.4925" said:

> > Any new use for the Bjora's ice shards? (I still didn't play the new episode) I have around 10k shards and I don't really like to fill the guild hall with small shrines or hundreads of giant ravens. These trees look like a good way to spend a map currency.

>

> You can't use the Ice Shards to make the new one, but they are pretty cheap and easy to farm. Trees cost 100, you have a few mobs around the map that drop them so no worries! But, the smaller shrines(Unlocked with the Drakkar meta event) stay great near those trees, using the fog machine that Op talked about, and snow makers, you can make a snowy, cold forest norn themed zone!

Hmm, I already have 6 shrines and a dozen of ravens. I was thinking about a long race track with 100 giant raven statues, but the norn forest with several shrines is a good idea to spend these ice shards. Thank you!