I think [Arcdps] statistics are flawed. Exaggerated or underestimated

Flee.5602

> @"lodjur.1284" said:

> > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > @"lodjur.1284" said:

> >

> > > Yes very much so and can often help discern what runes are most effective and helped at least me realize that in our group tempest clears next to 0 conditions, which was interesting.

> >

> > That seems strange, since it's easy for tempest to just go into water and clear some quickly. Maybe you already have resistance?

> >

> > I guess it's possible if your healing is extreme to just simply outheal it. Back in the days of yore, Diamond Skin + Wash the Pain Away was just good enough (but only for myself). Recently, Rugged Growth was bugged on ranger and I didn't even need to clear torment-- I would just outheal it. But that does bring up immobs and stuff though.

> >

>

> I meant group clear wise.

>

> It's not even a struggle with conditions it was just interesting to find out that your tempest clears like extremely few conditions for our group. But we all have cleansing so rarely needed

Well that means your ele knows to not waste skills instead of just randomly pressing buttons!

But yea can't cleanse if you have no condis to clear.

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > @"lodjur.1284" said:

> > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > @"lodjur.1284" said:

> > >

> > > > Yes very much so and can often help discern what runes are most effective and helped at least me realize that in our group tempest clears next to 0 conditions, which was interesting.

> > >

> > > That seems strange, since it's easy for tempest to just go into water and clear some quickly. Maybe you already have resistance?

> > >

> > > I guess it's possible if your healing is extreme to just simply outheal it. Back in the days of yore, Diamond Skin + Wash the Pain Away was just good enough (but only for myself). Recently, Rugged Growth was bugged on ranger and I didn't even need to clear torment-- I would just outheal it. But that does bring up immobs and stuff though.

> > >

> >

> > I meant group clear wise.

> >

> > It's not even a struggle with conditions it was just interesting to find out that your tempest clears like extremely few conditions for our group. But we all have cleansing so rarely needed

>

> Well that means your ele knows to not waste skills instead of just randomly pressing buttons!

>

> But yea can't cleanse if you have no condis to clear.

Ye exactly. It also helped us realize just how bad trooper runes are etc

Can't halve the damage to downstates if you're actually doing that damage, and securing downs is part of the game. A filter would be a great feature to add to Arcdps, yeah. That's a better idea. Currently you can filter damage done to NPCs, and separating these settings between game modes would be even better.