NA matchup just got messed up. 1up 1down randomly applied mid-week???

Vova.2640

> @"Krypto.2069" said:

> I'm glad it wasn't just me! I thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a minute! :lol:

> At least the pairings seem to be the same but the NA match-ups are all scrambled now. WOW!

>

> I wonder if EU has the same WvW match-up scramble situation going on atm?

You are actually still in the twilight zone - you have branched off to a different worldline, now you cannot go back to your worldline of origin.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > > > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > > > So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

> > > >

> > > > The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

> > > >

> > > > So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

> > > >

> > > > That's a pretty messed up bug right there.................

> > >

> > > Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

> >

> > Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

>

> Apparently the dont like Desert so a no show and to me thats a tank just like others

I thought they want fights I mean mag is able to pull off an epic all sm hold out.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > > So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

> > >

> > > The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

> > >

> > > So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

> > >

> > > That's a pretty messed up bug right there.................

> >

> > Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

>

> Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

We weren't tanking. We just don't have PPT guilds on SBI, so we lost the guilds trying to keep the borderlands capped, and now basically entirely get points from fights. Our new pugs aren't used to fighting with our commanders, aren't as comped up, so we are losing a few fights we otherwise wouldn't have. For two months we had a bunch of people putting in a lot of work getting meta builds and being as diverse as possible, and now are going back to the days of having a shit ton of people not using meta builds, not understanding how to fight in a group, etc.

A lot of us did want to go to T2, but no one was actively trying to get there. HoD relies on siege so hard that they build it in open field fights, BG commanders dodge Indo as hard as they can while their pugs sit on siege and camp 3+ dragon banners everywhere you go. T1 just isn't fun ATM, so we didn't care that we where losing. We weren't dodging, tanking, or whatever. We just aren't going to focus on PPT when we want fights. Yeah, we might cap a borderland when everyone is dodging us, trying to force them to fight us, but no one on SBI logs in to cap keeps being defended by 5 people. That's our last resort in trying to get people to stop dodging us, not something we actively find fun. We care about fights, not points.

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> > @"Krypto.2069" said:

> > I'm glad it wasn't just me! I thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a minute! :lol:

> > At least the pairings seem to be the same but the NA match-ups are all scrambled now. WOW!

> >

> > I wonder if EU has the same WvW match-up scramble situation going on atm?

>

> You are actually still in the twilight zone - you have branched off to a different worldline, now you cannot go back to your worldline of origin.

I can dig this. :)

> @"Rakan Buuyon.8576" said:

> > > > So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

> > > >

> > > > The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

> > > >

> > > > So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

> >

>

> We weren't tanking. We just don't have PPT guilds on SBI, so we lost the guilds trying to keep the borderlands capped, and now basically entirely get points from fights. Our new pugs aren't used to fighting with our commanders, aren't as comped up, so we are losing a few fights we otherwise wouldn't have. For two months we had a bunch of people putting in a lot of work getting meta builds and being as diverse as possible, and now are going back to the days of having a kitten ton of people not using meta builds, not understanding how to fight in a group, etc.

>

> A lot of us did want to go to T2, but no one was actively trying to get there. HoD relies on siege so hard that they build it in open field fights, BG commanders dodge Indo as hard as they can while their pugs sit on siege and camp 3+ dragon banners everywhere you go. T1 just isn't fun ATM, so we didn't care that we where losing. We weren't dodging, tanking, or whatever. We just aren't going to focus on PPT when we want fights. Yeah, we might cap a borderland when everyone is dodging us, trying to force them to fight us, but no one on SBI logs in to cap keeps being defended by 5 people. That's our last resort in trying to get people to stop dodging us, not something we actively find fun. We care about fights, not points.

:3 ok. Good hunting to you

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> We weren't tanking. We just don't have PPT guilds on SBI, so we lost the guilds trying to keep the borderlands capped, and now basically entirely get points from fights. Our new pugs aren't used to fighting with our commanders, aren't as comped up, so we are losing a few fights we otherwise wouldn't have. For two months we had a bunch of people putting in a lot of work getting meta builds and being as diverse as possible, and now are going back to the days of having a kitten ton of people not using meta builds, not understanding how to fight in a group, etc.

>

> A lot of us did want to go to T2, but no one was actively trying to get there. HoD relies on siege so hard that they build it in open field fights, BG commanders dodge Indo as hard as they can while their pugs sit on siege and camp 3+ dragon banners everywhere you go. T1 just isn't fun ATM, so we didn't care that we where losing. We weren't dodging, tanking, or whatever. We just aren't going to focus on PPT when we want fights. Yeah, we might cap a borderland when everyone is dodging us, trying to force them to fight us, but no one on SBI logs in to cap keeps being defended by 5 people. That's our last resort in trying to get people to stop dodging us, not something we actively find fun. We care about fights, not points.

/popcorn...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Hmmm a tank is a tank is a tank , everyone talks about these fictious fights , blob versus blob is not a fight , meta is crap anyway a crutch used by people that cannot think for themselves ,our meta blob will run at your meta blob pfft laughable. Enemy throw seige and comms cannot think how to take objectives apart from grouping under said siege duhh rocket science it is not. So run away and say looking for fights.

> @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > @"Rakan Buuyon.8576" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > > > > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > > > > So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

> > > > >

> > > > > The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

> > > > >

> > > > > So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's a pretty messed up bug right there.................

> > > >

> > > > Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

> > >

> > > Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

> >

> > We weren't tanking. We just don't have PPT guilds on SBI, so we lost the guilds trying to keep the borderlands capped, and now basically entirely get points from fights. Our new pugs aren't used to fighting with our commanders, aren't as comped up, so we are losing a few fights we otherwise wouldn't have. For two months we had a bunch of people putting in a lot of work getting meta builds and being as diverse as possible, and now are going back to the days of having a kitten ton of people not using meta builds, not understanding how to fight in a group, etc.

> >

> > A lot of us did want to go to T2, but no one was actively trying to get there. HoD relies on siege so hard that they build it in open field fights, BG commanders dodge Indo as hard as they can while their pugs sit on siege and camp 3+ dragon banners everywhere you go. T1 just isn't fun ATM, so we didn't care that we where losing. We weren't dodging, tanking, or whatever. We just aren't going to focus on PPT when we want fights. Yeah, we might cap a borderland when everyone is dodging us, trying to force them to fight us, but no one on SBI logs in to cap keeps being defended by 5 people. That's our last resort in trying to get people to stop dodging us, not something we actively find fun. We care about fights, not points.

>

> Hmmm a tank is a tank is a tank , everyone talks about these fictious fights , blob versus blob is not a fight , meta is kitten anyway a crutch used by people that cannot think for themselves ,our meta blob will run at your meta blob pfft laughable. Enemy throw seige and comms cannot think how to take objectives apart from grouping under said siege duhh rocket science it is not. So run away and say looking for fights.

Tanking is usually used to describe an intentional drop. It wasn't intentional, we aren't playing differently than we normally do, we just don't have PPT guilds holding down BLs anymore. The fights weren't enough to stay in T1, and we just weren't all that upset about it.

The problem is not that we can't fight under the siege, or can't deal with it. The problem is the fight IS the siege. It's not fun, so we don't really bother. You have to deal with a map queue dumping tons of supply into whatever we are attacking, while dealing with an absolute ass ton of siege, to finally get in, one push everything with ease, and meet no further resistance. We aren't playing to own a keep, we are playing to fight other groups. When the other groups dodge or exist solely on siege, it's just not entertaining.

So far, T2 has just been more fun. There's groups to actually fight, and now that we are linked with a smaller server, groups can actually jump around different maps as well. We aren't too worried about how things turned out, but we also didn't try for this outcome either. Maybe it will be like last link where BG was going back and forth between the tiers, maybe we'll only have enough points to stay in T2. Whatever the case, we aren't changing our tactics but it's highly unlikely we won't be staying in T1 anymore without people putting massive efforts into PPT.

eBay as I recall isn't so many. But it's wow that you guys can stay in t2 with just sbi. Reminds me of the old sfr. T1 but medium server. Of course ppt then matters.

There should be a mode where players can release the fighting - probably ppl should organize more gvg? I mean, in t2 we can't really face a blob with 40 men in coms. But maybe 15 incoms vs 15 in coms is doable and more fair hehe

Or maybe ask for a 15 man skrim etc.

> eBay as I recall isn't so many. But it's wow that you guys can stay in t2 with just sbi. Reminds me of the old sfr. T1 but medium server. Of course ppt then matters.

Well, it's a typical pattern. Server rises, picks up bandwagoners, gets a smaller link and starts to do poorly because it can't hold up the deadweight. It does seem t1 brings out the worst in people; usually there's more trolling/sabatoge, and then we have those super salty people that will chase down 2 roamers with 10 people and siege them, etc. I just noted them crawling out of the woodwork when we are winning.

Also defending SBI BL is not fun. Scouting/cross-map communication has always been bad but also gets toxic. You get crap like people crying for help when they could have just used the oil or people pulling ewp when inner has not even been scratched. It's to the point where I can't even tell if people are trolling or just really bad so I only rely on a few scouts. and God help us all if we're red. FC seemed to have a much better network with nicer people that didn't through a fit if we potatoed and lost a keep. That sort of thing which helped matters. Good thing I really don't care too much about this, being 2020 and all.

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > eBay as I recall isn't so many. But it's wow that you guys can stay in t2 with just sbi. Reminds me of the old sfr. T1 but medium server. Of course ppt then matters.

>

> Well, it's a typical pattern. Server rises, picks up bandwagoners, gets a smaller link and starts to do poorly because it can't hold up the deadweight. It does seem t1 brings out the worst in people; usually there's more trolling/sabatoge, and then we have those super salty people that will chase down 2 roamers with 10 people and siege them, etc. I just noted them crawling out of the woodwork when we are winning.

>

> Also defending SBI BL is not fun. Scouting/cross-map communication has always been bad but also gets toxic. You get kitten like people crying for help when they could have just used the oil or people pulling ewp when inner has not even been scratched. It's to the point where I can't even tell if people are trolling or just really bad so I only rely on a few scouts. and God help us all if we're red. FC seemed to have a much better network with nicer people that didn't through a fit if we potatoed and lost a keep. That sort of thing which helped matters. Good thing I really don't care too much about this, being 2020 and all.

Aye. Fc has the population :3 it's nice to see them do def with supply traps etc.

> > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > eBay as I recall isn't so many. But it's wow that you guys can stay in t2 with just sbi. Reminds me of the old sfr. T1 but medium server. Of course ppt then matters.

> >

> > Well, it's a typical pattern. Server rises, picks up bandwagoners, gets a smaller link and starts to do poorly because it can't hold up the deadweight. It does seem t1 brings out the worst in people; usually there's more trolling/sabatoge, and then we have those super salty people that will chase down 2 roamers with 10 people and siege them, etc. I just noted them crawling out of the woodwork when we are winning.

> >

> > Also defending SBI BL is not fun. Scouting/cross-map communication has always been bad but also gets toxic. You get kitten like people crying for help when they could have just used the oil or people pulling ewp when inner has not even been scratched. It's to the point where I can't even tell if people are trolling or just really bad so I only rely on a few scouts. and God help us all if we're red. FC seemed to have a much better network with nicer people that didn't through a fit if we potatoed and lost a keep. That sort of thing which helped matters. Good thing I really don't care too much about this, being 2020 and all.

>

> Aye. Fc has the population :3 it's nice to see them do def with supply traps etc.

Well, I certainly appreciated it. There is a tendency for the host server to not treat linked servers well for some reason even when it is said nobody cares about servers in 2020. Regardless I still feel compelled to apologize for the toxicity that sometimes shows up on behalf of the people I play the game with.

The worst is probably when a big guild tries to tell defenders to get off the map. :scream:

> > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > eBay as I recall isn't so many. But it's wow that you guys can stay in t2 with just sbi. Reminds me of the old sfr. T1 but medium server. Of course ppt then matters.

> > >

> > > Well, it's a typical pattern. Server rises, picks up bandwagoners, gets a smaller link and starts to do poorly because it can't hold up the deadweight. It does seem t1 brings out the worst in people; usually there's more trolling/sabatoge, and then we have those super salty people that will chase down 2 roamers with 10 people and siege them, etc. I just noted them crawling out of the woodwork when we are winning.

> > >

> > > Also defending SBI BL is not fun. Scouting/cross-map communication has always been bad but also gets toxic. You get kitten like people crying for help when they could have just used the oil or people pulling ewp when inner has not even been scratched. It's to the point where I can't even tell if people are trolling or just really bad so I only rely on a few scouts. and God help us all if we're red. FC seemed to have a much better network with nicer people that didn't through a fit if we potatoed and lost a keep. That sort of thing which helped matters. Good thing I really don't care too much about this, being 2020 and all.

> >

> > Aye. Fc has the population :3 it's nice to see them do def with supply traps etc.

>

> Well, I certainly appreciated it. There is a tendency for the host server to not treat linked servers well for some reason even when it is said nobody cares about servers in 2020. Regardless I still feel compelled to apologize for the toxicity that sometimes shows up on behalf of the people I play the game with.

>

> The worst is probably when a big guild tries to tell defenders to get off the map. :scream:

Tough love fam.

I may not like everyone but if your on my server or link, I will not enjoy seeing you die. Meaning I will take effort to understand the circumstance and do my part. :3

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Are you the spokesperson for the server?

So many well prepped excuses lol. Was the sun in your eyes too?

> @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > > > > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > > > > So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

> > > > >

> > > > > The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

> > > > >

> > > > > So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's a pretty messed up bug right there.................

> > > >

> > > > Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

> > >

> > > Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

> >

> > We weren't tanking. We just don't have PPT guilds on SBI, so we lost the guilds trying to keep the borderlands capped, and now basically entirely get points from fights. Our new pugs aren't used to fighting with our commanders, aren't as comped up, so we are losing a few fights we otherwise wouldn't have. For two months we had a bunch of people putting in a lot of work getting meta builds and being as diverse as possible, and now are going back to the days of having a kitten ton of people not using meta builds, not understanding how to fight in a group, etc.

> >

> > A lot of us did want to go to T2, but no one was actively trying to get there. HoD relies on siege so hard that they build it in open field fights, BG commanders dodge Indo as hard as they can while their pugs sit on siege and camp 3+ dragon banners everywhere you go. T1 just isn't fun ATM, so we didn't care that we where losing. We weren't dodging, tanking, or whatever. We just aren't going to focus on PPT when we want fights. Yeah, we might cap a borderland when everyone is dodging us, trying to force them to fight us, but no one on SBI logs in to cap keeps being defended by 5 people. That's our last resort in trying to get people to stop dodging us, not something we actively find fun. We care about fights, not points.

>

> Are you the spokesperson for the server?

> So many well prepped excuses lol. Was the sun in your eyes too?

It's not excuses, it's what happened. We can't hang with servers that PPT, cause we don't PPT. You know you can check out KD ratios on the servers, right? We aren't losing fights, we just aren't capping stuff.

> > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > eBay as I recall isn't so many. But it's wow that you guys can stay in t2 with just sbi. Reminds me of the old sfr. T1 but medium server. Of course ppt then matters.

> > > >

> > > > Well, it's a typical pattern. Server rises, picks up bandwagoners, gets a smaller link and starts to do poorly because it can't hold up the deadweight. It does seem t1 brings out the worst in people; usually there's more trolling/sabatoge, and then we have those super salty people that will chase down 2 roamers with 10 people and siege them, etc. I just noted them crawling out of the woodwork when we are winning.

> > > >

> > > > Also defending SBI BL is not fun. Scouting/cross-map communication has always been bad but also gets toxic. You get kitten like people crying for help when they could have just used the oil or people pulling ewp when inner has not even been scratched. It's to the point where I can't even tell if people are trolling or just really bad so I only rely on a few scouts. and God help us all if we're red. FC seemed to have a much better network with nicer people that didn't through a fit if we potatoed and lost a keep. That sort of thing which helped matters. Good thing I really don't care too much about this, being 2020 and all.

> > >

> > > Aye. Fc has the population :3 it's nice to see them do def with supply traps etc.

> >

> > Well, I certainly appreciated it. There is a tendency for the host server to not treat linked servers well for some reason even when it is said nobody cares about servers in 2020. Regardless I still feel compelled to apologize for the toxicity that sometimes shows up on behalf of the people I play the game with.

> >

> > The worst is probably when a big guild tries to tell defenders to get off the map. :scream:

>

> Tough love fam.

>

> I may not like everyone but if your on my server or link, I will not enjoy seeing you die. Meaning I will take effort to understand the circumstance and do my part. :3

lol same. There are plenty of people I don't like but I will still support them. Granted, I may not go out of my way (eg. dive into 20-30 to res), but refusing to play like a team for petty reasons just hurts everyone.

The only exception is people that die 5 inches from spawn and just lie there. Just respawn already!

> > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > eBay as I recall isn't so many. But it's wow that you guys can stay in t2 with just sbi. Reminds me of the old sfr. T1 but medium server. Of course ppt then matters.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, it's a typical pattern. Server rises, picks up bandwagoners, gets a smaller link and starts to do poorly because it can't hold up the deadweight. It does seem t1 brings out the worst in people; usually there's more trolling/sabatoge, and then we have those super salty people that will chase down 2 roamers with 10 people and siege them, etc. I just noted them crawling out of the woodwork when we are winning.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also defending SBI BL is not fun. Scouting/cross-map communication has always been bad but also gets toxic. You get kitten like people crying for help when they could have just used the oil or people pulling ewp when inner has not even been scratched. It's to the point where I can't even tell if people are trolling or just really bad so I only rely on a few scouts. and God help us all if we're red. FC seemed to have a much better network with nicer people that didn't through a fit if we potatoed and lost a keep. That sort of thing which helped matters. Good thing I really don't care too much about this, being 2020 and all.

> > > >

> > > > Aye. Fc has the population :3 it's nice to see them do def with supply traps etc.

> > >

> > > Well, I certainly appreciated it. There is a tendency for the host server to not treat linked servers well for some reason even when it is said nobody cares about servers in 2020. Regardless I still feel compelled to apologize for the toxicity that sometimes shows up on behalf of the people I play the game with.

> > >

> > > The worst is probably when a big guild tries to tell defenders to get off the map. :scream:

> >

> > Tough love fam.

> >

> > I may not like everyone but if your on my server or link, I will not enjoy seeing you die. Meaning I will take effort to understand the circumstance and do my part. :3

>

> lol same. There are plenty of people I don't like but I will still support them. Granted, I may not go out of my way, but refusing to play like a team for petty reasons just hurts everyone.

>

> The only exception is people that die 5 inches from spawn and just lie there. Just respawn already!

Hehe, those are special snowflakes. Or being farmed by a veteran assassin.

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > @"Rakan Buuyon.8576" said:

> > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > > > > > > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > > > > > > So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's a pretty messed up bug right there.................

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

> > > > >

> > > > > Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

> > > >

> > > > We weren't tanking. We just don't have PPT guilds on SBI, so we lost the guilds trying to keep the borderlands capped, and now basically entirely get points from fights. Our new pugs aren't used to fighting with our commanders, aren't as comped up, so we are losing a few fights we otherwise wouldn't have. For two months we had a bunch of people putting in a lot of work getting meta builds and being as diverse as possible, and now are going back to the days of having a kitten ton of people not using meta builds, not understanding how to fight in a group, etc.

> > > >

> > > > A lot of us did want to go to T2, but no one was actively trying to get there. HoD relies on siege so hard that they build it in open field fights, BG commanders dodge Indo as hard as they can while their pugs sit on siege and camp 3+ dragon banners everywhere you go. T1 just isn't fun ATM, so we didn't care that we where losing. We weren't dodging, tanking, or whatever. We just aren't going to focus on PPT when we want fights. Yeah, we might cap a borderland when everyone is dodging us, trying to force them to fight us, but no one on SBI logs in to cap keeps being defended by 5 people. That's our last resort in trying to get people to stop dodging us, not something we actively find fun. We care about fights, not points.

> > >

> > > Are you the spokesperson for the server?

> > > So many well prepped excuses lol. Was the sun in your eyes too?

> >

> > It's not excuses, it's what happened. We can't hang with servers that PPT, cause we don't PPT. You know you can check out KD ratios on the servers, right? We aren't losing fights, we just aren't capping stuff.

>

> So you chose to play one part of the game mode and complain that other don't go oh lets do that too and just fight that zerg all night and ignore objectives. Bg wasn't dodging you it's how they play not everyone feels like fighting the same blob 35 times in a row. You can keep your K/D nice and high by not ever trying to take stuff and spend all night jumping the 2 other servers fighting each other or chasing down smaller zergs. That don't make you a fight server

I'm not complaining. I'm explaining why we are dropping and that it's not some intentional plan, or some coordination with Anet devs or any other weird conspiracy theory. Most of us want fights, not PPT. That's all. It's not a complaint, or excuse, we just don't have PPT now, but the end result is we don't mind if we drop to T2.

No one's chasing down smaller zergs, and our actual commanders never jump in a ongoing fight unless it happens to us first. Most of our commanders use Indo's server for comms, and there's no requirement to join. Join the server and listen in. You don't need to make assumptions about how we run, you can hear the comms for yourself, which absolutely don't match the idea of us that you created yourself.

> > @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > > @"Rakan Buuyon.8576" said:

> > > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > > @"Rakan Buuyon.8576" said:

> > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > @"cobbah.3102" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > > > > > > > So yeah we randomly went up to T1. All objectives reset like they do on reset. It is as if reset happened just now.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The thing is, the score itself did not reset. We inherited the score SBI(the losing server that dropped to T2 now) had in T1 for the current week.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So a partial reset happened where matchups got changed, but the scores remained the same.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That's a pretty messed up bug right there.................

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Apparently SBI tanked to hard and confused everything must be Devs playing on SBI

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why would sbi tank though? It's just the start of the week.

> > > > >

> > > > > We weren't tanking. We just don't have PPT guilds on SBI, so we lost the guilds trying to keep the borderlands capped, and now basically entirely get points from fights. Our new pugs aren't used to fighting with our commanders, aren't as comped up, so we are losing a few fights we otherwise wouldn't have. For two months we had a bunch of people putting in a lot of work getting meta builds and being as diverse as possible, and now are going back to the days of having a kitten ton of people not using meta builds, not understanding how to fight in a group, etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > A lot of us did want to go to T2, but no one was actively trying to get there. HoD relies on siege so hard that they build it in open field fights, BG commanders dodge Indo as hard as they can while their pugs sit on siege and camp 3+ dragon banners everywhere you go. T1 just isn't fun ATM, so we didn't care that we where losing. We weren't dodging, tanking, or whatever. We just aren't going to focus on PPT when we want fights. Yeah, we might cap a borderland when everyone is dodging us, trying to force them to fight us, but no one on SBI logs in to cap keeps being defended by 5 people. That's our last resort in trying to get people to stop dodging us, not something we actively find fun. We care about fights, not points.

> > > >

> > > > Are you the spokesperson for the server?

> > > > So many well prepped excuses lol. Was the sun in your eyes too?

> > >

> > > It's not excuses, it's what happened. We can't hang with servers that PPT, cause we don't PPT. You know you can check out KD ratios on the servers, right? We aren't losing fights, we just aren't capping stuff.

> >

> > So you chose to play one part of the game mode and complain that other don't go oh lets do that too and just fight that zerg all night and ignore objectives. Bg wasn't dodging you it's how they play not everyone feels like fighting the same blob 35 times in a row. You can keep your K/D nice and high by not ever trying to take stuff and spend all night jumping the 2 other servers fighting each other or chasing down smaller zergs. That don't make you a fight server

>

> I'm not complaining. I'm explaining why we are dropping and that it's not some intentional plan, or some coordination with Anet devs or any other weird conspiracy theory. Most of us want fights, not PPT. That's all. It's not a complaint, or excuse, we just don't have PPT now, but the end result is we don't mind if we drop to T2.

>

> No one's chasing down smaller zergs, and our actual commanders never jump in a ongoing fight unless it happens to us first. Most of our commanders use Indo's server for comms, and there's no requirement to join. Join the server and listen in. You don't need to make assumptions about how we run, you can hear the comms for yourself, which absolutely don't match the idea of us that you created yourself.

So what's the reason for tanking tier 2?