3v3

Aihao.5824

What are YOU playing? I find core p/d and DD staff to be very successful. I change my traits/skills depending on the match - 3v3 is a lot more diverse IMO and you will find that one build will most likely not work all the time at least not as it does in conquest.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PagAYVlNw2YXsO2IOUXnNbA-z5IeKZKE6VEEvCogJgGGA

You have to be good at aiming vaults on moving targets, and know how to kite, but other than that works for the most part if you really want to play a thief.

Swap escapist's fortitude for marauder's resilience depending on matchups, and DO NOT engage with swipe; you want to save swipe for after you at least use roll for initiative in order to have a chance at a recharge with improvisation (it is best to save it after you use both roll and signet, which will be sooner than you think due to the ammount of condi revenants around).

I also recommended to have a teammate who can give you swiftness since you have a 63% uptime on your own and you will feel the lack of movement speed (this is if you queue with someone, otherwise it is random on whether or not you get someone who can spalsh swiftness).

played de or core p/d, dpenends on condicleanse of enemy team. > @"ferbz.6987" said:

> What are YOU playing? I find core p/d and DD staff to be very successful. I change my traits/skills depending on the match - 3v3 is a lot more diverse IMO and you will find that one build will most likely not work all the time at least not as it does in conquest.

That was everything ok when i played 2-3 games per day, 2 win 1 lose or 3 wins, but when i decided to farm reward tracks i had - 200. every map is auric span or dat mist vault, all ground is in guardian's symbols and a plenty of my teammates there. I live pretty long, but i cant tank with my face as the meta does, so my mates just stand in symbols or run in necro fear, thats all. Some of teamcomps are really undamageble like double rev, double temtest, double necro and etc. Event if i kill ppl, they got instantly ressed, and i cant interrupt them from that, my dmg is lower than it was, and i havent many interrupts.

> @"Aihao.5824" said:

> played de or core p/d, dpenends on condicleanse of enemy team. > @"ferbz.6987" said:

> > What are YOU playing? I find core p/d and DD staff to be very successful. I change my traits/skills depending on the match - 3v3 is a lot more diverse IMO and you will find that one build will most likely not work all the time at least not as it does in conquest.

>

> That was everything ok when i played 2-3 games per day, 2 win 1 lose or 3 wins, but when i decided to farm reward tracks i had - 200. every map is auric span or dat mist vault, all ground is in guardian's symbols and a plenty of my teammates there. I live pretty long, but i cant tank with my face as the meta does, so my mates just stand in symbols or run in necro fear, thats all. Some of teamcomps are really undamageble like double rev, double temtest, double necro and etc. Event if i kill ppl, they got instantly ressed, and i cant interrupt them from that, my dmg is lower than it was, and i havent many interrupts.

IDK what to say, I know a lot of people say thief is bad in 3v3 and you have no success but so far I've done fairly good, even against double necros, revs, haven't encountered double tempest. Revs actually almost don't do much to my power build as I can remove their condis faster than they can apply them. Maybe I'm just fighting bad condi revs (I don't see many power revs these days). If someone tries to res I vault on top of them and I would say 6/10 times I down the person trying to res - I've seen 9k vault crits.

I do change my build after the first match, even in the same match I change from p/d to staff or vice versa.