Password reset link not even 3 hours old but its expired already. Customer support is a joke

What a joke, I waited quite a long time to get a simple password link sent to me for my main account so I can get off my mule that doesn't have POF or HOT. I finally get it today go to put in my new password, it fails and says Password reset links are valid for only 24 hours. You will need to submit a new request to reset your password. ITS NOT EVEN 3 HOURS F*****G OLD.

Holy **** what a joke.

I wonder how many more weeks its going to take to get a new reset link.

Dear support team / GM The All Zeth,

Get your sh*t together cause you are all a joke when you mess up a simple password reset link.

> @"LustForLife.9408" said:

> What a joke, I waited quite a long time to get a simple password link sent to me for my main account so I can get off my mule that doesn't have POF or HOT. I finally get it today go to put in my new password, it fails and says Password reset links are valid for only 24 hours. You will need to submit a new request to reset your password. ITS NOT EVEN 3 HOURS F*****G OLD.

> Holy **** what a joke.

> I wonder how many more weeks its going to take to get a new reset link.

> Dear support team / GM The All Zeth,

> Get your kitten together cause you are all a joke when you mess up a simple password reset link.

You sure your email aint compromised and the hacker already used the password reset link?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"LustForLife.9408" said:

> > What a joke, I waited quite a long time to get a simple password link sent to me for my main account so I can get off my mule that doesn't have POF or HOT. I finally get it today go to put in my new password, it fails and says Password reset links are valid for only 24 hours. You will need to submit a new request to reset your password. ITS NOT EVEN 3 HOURS F*****G OLD.

> > Holy **** what a joke.

> > I wonder how many more weeks its going to take to get a new reset link.

> > Dear support team / GM The All Zeth,

> > Get your kitten together cause you are all a joke when you mess up a simple password reset link.

>

> You sure your email aint compromised and the hacker already used the password reset link?

I'm 100% sure my email is not compromised and that said supposed hacker hasn't already used the password reset link.

Thank you, next.