Revenant skills 6-9 + 0 (including underwater) missing

Hello, like the title says - my and a friends revenant has no skills in 6-9 + 0, for days now.

Same for underwater.

Skills 2-5 are useless because they won´t charge up.

We cannot select any skill nor change with the F1 key.

It´s not about saved builds, just simply skills. <- thats fixed ANet says ...

This makes the Revenant absolutely useless.

Monti

Same issue here. Also I can’t switch utilities on other toons like my necro. Open ticket (7783945) for over a week with no response. I’ve tried everything on my end (uninstall and reinstall, repair, etc so it’s definitely an anet side issue).

For those suggesting just reselect the legends, I’ve cleared all builds and all trait selections on ALL my toons and it doesn’t change a thing. Really sucks because means my game is completely unplayable for my only interest (WvW).

I had a rev in Kessex Hills when the patch that caused this bug hit and my skill 6-9 disappeared, I however did not crash and could fix it by just reselecting them.

I just now brought another lowbie rev to Kessex Hills and around the same spot where on the other rev the skills went poof the same thing happened to this rev, again fixed by just putting the skills back in.

Now I'm tempted to make another rev just to test whats gonna happen if I bring it to that same spot.

> @"Mac Indian.5724" said:

> same here at my 2 rev

> https://imgur.com/a/B9aQYPD

that picture shows that you need to reselect your legends/stances ... the F1 skills

> @"raveparade.7582" said:

> I had a rev in Kessex Hills when the patch that caused this bug hit and my skill 6-9 disappeared, I however did not crash and could fix it by just reselecting them.

> I just now brought another lowbie rev to Kessex Hills and around the same spot where on the other rev the skills went poof the same thing happened to this rev, again fixed by just putting the skills back in.

>

> Now I'm tempted to make another rev just to test whats gonna happen if I bring it to that same spot.

>

>

the problem was caused by the patch not spot. They shifted the IDs of the legends around which was also the reason it was causing people to crash.

I can’t speak for the others in this thread but the F1 key doesn’t work and when you click on the legends icon nothing happens. As for utilities you can click on the 6-0 icons (which are blank) and a blank window pops up with nothing selectable. That’s the issue. It’s not just something as simple as “you need to select them again” as there is nothing to select (doesn’t really show in a screenshot sadly).

Also adding note that I too never crashed, but instead just had utilities and skills and legends blank and not selectable after patch. Seems like people who were crashing are the ones that got a fix and now work correctly while those of us that didn’t crash but instead just had missing skills are still SOL.

One last note that I don’t think anyone else has mentioned: I have zero energy on my rev and can’t get it to go up no matter what I do. Wanted to add that in case others are seeing the same thing.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> the problem was caused by the patch not spot. They shifted the IDs of the legends around which was also the reason it was causing people to crash.

Yes, it is just odd that the utility skills on the 2nd rev didn't disappear untill on the same spot where the 1st rev was standing when the patch hit.

> @"Slashco.3927" said:

> I can’t speak for the others in this thread but the F1 key doesn’t work and when you click on the legends icon nothing happens. As for utilities you can click on the 6-0 icons (which are blank) and a blank window pops up with nothing selectable. That’s the issue. It’s not just something as simple as “you need to select them again” as there is nothing to select (doesn’t really show in a screenshot sadly).

>

> Also adding note that I too never crashed, but instead just had utilities and skills and legends blank and not selectable after patch. Seems like people who were crashing are the ones that got a fix and now work correctly while those of us that didn’t crash but instead just had missing skills are still SOL.

>

> One last note that I don’t think anyone else has mentioned: I have zero energy on my rev and can’t get it to go up no matter what I do. Wanted to add that in case others are seeing the same thing.

Zero energy is due to not having a legend active. This also happens during the sylvari personal story step where you are forced to use caladbolg which disables that as well.

Good to know why the zero energy exists. Ironically after the first patch could reset energy by mounting but after the 2nd patch to fix crashes then no legends and no energy. It’s sad that such a game breaking bug isn’t even acknowledged yet by anet after well over a week. I mean, it’s not like players like me have spent a few thousand dollars on GEMS over the years.... oh wait yes I have.

Wasn't sure how to reselect the legends since I've had my rev parked for a long time. You do so by clicking on the tiny up arrow in the right corner of one of the two empty legend squares with the Fi label and circular arrows (when you mouse over) between them, just above your skill bar where the #1 and #2 skills are located.

> @"Struth.6098" said:

> Wasn't sure how to reselect the legends since I've had my rev parked for a long time. You do so by clicking on the tiny up arrow in the right corner of one of the two empty legend squares with the Fi label and circular arrows (when you mouse over) between them, just above your skill bar where the #1 and #2 skills are located.

You could click on that tiny arrow but the less annoying option for that and utilities is to right click on the skill so you don't have to deal with the tiny arrow.