Ideas for Jeweler 500

Not sure if this would get seen, but one potential idea that I had for a level 500 jeweler would be making idols or statues. something that they could place that would work as an extra thing like a feast or banner for anyone that interacts with it. they could give some other types of buff (that is for someone else to figure out)

My only thing for thinking this is the fact that I like making foods for my guild, knowing that I am contributing that little bit extra makes me feel a bit more useful and Jewelers need some love.

Its probably going to be Ascended utility consumables and non-Fractal/WvW infusions . Maybe Ascended Runes and Sigils. I doubt we'll see Ascended trinkets get crafted, they're already easy to get as it is from almost every method of play, although if they were a different type of trinkets that could take Ascended upgrades instead of being "baked-in", that could work too.

Expecting them to be asended and visible when you equip them (you see the rings on fingers, amulet, necklace... maybe too much work through.)

Would be basically like hunter 500 apart that you make trinklets requiring deldrimor steel...

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Expecting them to be asended and visible when you equip them (you see the rings on fingers, amulet, necklace... maybe too much work through.)

> Would be basically like hunter 500 apart that you make trinklets requiring deldrimor steel...

It's semantics but I think it would be Xunlai electrum, which is already an ascended material made by jewellers.

Considering how they did ascended trinkets, they might not know what to do with Jewelry 500. Ascended feasts actually turned out much better and cheaper than the stuff you made with Cooking 400. Scribe 500 makes sense with ascended enhancements so we're getting that next.

Unless they do something about infusions or introduce the rest of the legendary trinkets through crafting, Jewelry reached a dead end.