Stand The Wall.6987

> @"kiwituatara.6053" said:

> still more nerfs than buffs tho...

> -change druidic clarity all condi to 3 condi removed

> -remove superspeed on celestial shadow

> **-remove root on natural convergence**

>

> This would be a heavy nerf still...

I just said that for the bolded part what I meant was the fact that the druid goes stationary. its an overall buff regardless of what you think, especially considering the fact that CA gets its cd halved.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"kiwituatara.6053" said:

> > still more nerfs than buffs tho...

> > -change druidic clarity all condi to 3 condi removed

> > -remove superspeed on celestial shadow

> > **-remove root on natural convergence**

> >

> > This would be a heavy nerf still...

>

> I just said that for the bolded part what I meant was the fact that the druid goes stationary. its an overall buff regardless of what you think, especially considering the fact that CA gets its cd halved.

I don't think it's just him that feels that way. Those changes wouldn't change much at all in regards to druid. As a druid main, I look at those proposed changes as a net nerf, not a fix.

Some former nerfs either need to be reverted on the class or it needs a complete rework. There have been plenty of threads that comment on what is overall wrong with druid, suggestions on changes to its functionality, celestial avatar, interactions with pets, and weapon skills. Being rooted on natural convergence is not one of them.

> @"Strider.7849" said:

> I don't think it's just him that feels that way. Those changes wouldn't change much at all in regards to druid. As a druid main, I look at those proposed changes as a net nerf, not a fix.

>

> Some former nerfs either need to be reverted on the class or it needs a complete rework. There have been plenty of threads that comment on what is overall wrong with druid, suggestions on changes to its functionality, celestial avatar, interactions with pets, and weapon skills. Being rooted on natural convergence is not one of them.

uh ok. I don't see how halving CA cd wouldn't change much at all. part of the problem with CA is being pressured without any way to pressure back, removing stationary part of natural convergence would allow the druid to kite a lot more efficiently. it would be pretty dumb to just give buffs to druid without any trade offs, especially considering the low damage the balance patch brought. i'm sure all the druid mains would love a return to when it was op post HoT but unfortunately I don't give a damn and am more concerned with intra class balance. you may not realize this but the reason druid was nerfed in the first place is cuz the traits were broken. they would be again on a 10 sec cd, if you can't see that then idk what to say.

are you thinking of any threads in particular or should I do a general search? i'm interested to know what sort of changes people have in mind.

I would like to point out that specializations designed for group support should not be expected to be good in PvP without having the support capability significantly reduced by trait choices.

From a broad sense, as long as PvE support and PvP builds do not use many of the same traits, it is fine.