Ember Bay Master

If I'm correct, it should be any. It just defaults to "Heavy" because that one is ordered first.

I know it's this way with other such things (For example, I recently did the Druid Stone up to the final stage and it said it required the "Heavy" shoulders from Draconis Mons, but then it counted my Light version that I took)

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> Btw for anyone doing these collections, some of the skins they require can be had from the WvW Reward Tracks which bypasses the "Mastery" collections entirely, saving you from doing 20+ achievements repeatedly.

Which is almost a slap in the face of PvE players considering that they're pretty much the main gameplay part for certain legendary collections. It's like as if the latest LS map would award you with WvW rank EXP and WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > Btw for anyone doing these collections, some of the skins they require can be had from the WvW Reward Tracks which bypasses the "Mastery" collections entirely, saving you from doing 20+ achievements repeatedly.

> Which is almost a slap in the face of PvE players considering that they're pretty much the main gameplay part for certain legendary collections. It's like as if the latest LS map would award you with WvW rank EXP and WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets.

I'm conflicted on this because I play multiple game modes and like having a break from excessive PvE grinding sometimes.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > > Btw for anyone doing these collections, some of the skins they require can be had from the WvW Reward Tracks which bypasses the "Mastery" collections entirely, saving you from doing 20+ achievements repeatedly.

> > Which is almost a slap in the face of PvE players considering that they're pretty much the main gameplay part for certain legendary collections. It's like as if the latest LS map would award you with WvW rank EXP and WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets.

>

> I'm conflicted on this because I play multiple game modes and like having a break from excessive PvE grinding sometimes.

Oh I personally don't have an issue with it but there is some valid criticism here. If sPvP and WvW players can skip the main grind part for Aurora and Vision by playing in their preferred game mode then why shouldn't PvE players also be able to skip the main sPvP/WvW gameplay grind for Conflux and Transcendence by playing PvE events?