[Suggestion] New WvW-related section in Bank Material Storage

Faenar.8036

According to lately increased numbers of new additional items in WvW game mode, especially from changed/updated/added WvW reward tracks, and also by get an inspiration from @"Infusion.7149" suggesting grandmaster marks becoming a wallet currency (which I consider a nice idea), I concluded to a suggestion about a new WvW-related tab in Bank Material Storage would be created. At this moment, we need all these new aditional items to be stored directly in bank stashes, so the addition of this new tab would be i think "Quality of Life improvement". We would be able to store all these Grandmaster Marks, Grandmaster Marks Shards, Emblems of whatever, Warlords Armor Boxes, Potions of WvW rewards, etc. Maybe even add there all Guild Banner , Tomes of Knowledge, WvW Skirmish Chest, and other similar items.

The main idea of this is that this suggestion would allow the option "Deposit All Materials" - so all these items would instantly be stored and precisely arranged into this new Bank tab with a single mouse click from inventory, they will then have a stable place in Bank tabs, and does not needed anymore to be all one-by-one manually moved into "classic-type" bank stash. Atm it can take several minutes to become oriented where everywhere I have these items, to stack them with the newly obtained.

As I said, I think this would be a nice "Quality of Life improvement"

What you ppl say about this suggestion? Do you have any additional suggestion of another items you would add to this suggestion?

/ lets discuss

> @"Deniara Devious.3948" said:

> We also need storage for siege blueprints. They take up a lot of inventory space if you also carry the non-superior versions (sometimes non-superior are better if you are solo capturing things or just need to build something fast. If wall is already down to 15%, a normal catapult will also do the job fast).

Agree

Please consider creating a Wallet

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Currency

For the following WvW related items:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Siege_weapon

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trap_(environmental_weapon)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trick_(environmental_weapon)

Accessible from your WvW Heads Up Display for deployment.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_versus_World#Interface

> @"Deniara Devious.3948" said:

> We also need storage for siege blueprints. They take up a lot of inventory space if you also carry the non-superior versions (sometimes non-superior are better if you are solo capturing things or just need to build something fast. If wall is already down to 15%, a normal catapult will also do the job fast).

And its worse if you play on multiple characters. I have one toon that carries all my siege and traps, and if I happen to be on a different character and need siege..have to buy it from the portable provisioner or wait until someone else drops it.

Actually to be factually accurate, I stated if they're not going to get rid of Grandmaster mark shards and replace them with the marks themselves (which IMO they ought to) then it can easily be a wallet currency.

Having siege in bank is not a spectacular idea, since you would need access to it in WVW while out and about. I have a portable provisioner for this purpose. Guild siege can be withdrawn from guild storage as well.

Traps/tricks are another major inventory hog if you have them from the Skirmish Chests: supply trap, stealth trap, siege disabler, etc. There's already a 20-slot Siegemaster's Satchel ingame meant for consumables (food/utility/siege/tomes of knowledge), so perhaps a 32-slot version requiring testimonies of heroics ought to be put in.

It is highly unlikely that items such as WvW potions or PvP potions are going to have bank storage as they are generally meant to be consumed on acquisition. The same goes for Warlord's Armor Boxes (I just stash them in the bank in case of meta changes for alt characters without legendary armor) and Skirmish Chests.

If Emblem of the Avenger was sell-able I think it would alleviate most of the concerns about junk piling up. The Legendary spike already has a merchant value.

i'd be yet next level happy to get 32 slot bags maybe from wvw... i looked through the pve-crafting obtaining rules for those once, and i was quickly aware that i'd never do that. well, all of my chars have nearly constantly full inventory. i even stack reward track boxes unopened bc i couldn't ever manage the space, and i just plainly sell the silly 250er stacks of the unidentified blues and greens.

THIS kinda stuff is what we want/ need; mechanical updates and quality of life stuff. not the cursed balancing from people who probably have no idea how the meta really looks.