Upcoming engineer changes

Infusion.7149

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/109025/upcoming-balance-notes

> With this update, we revisited the shield and its trait and found that while its function remains reasonable, it needed a few improvements to both its messaging and potency as a defensive tool. A couple main-hand pistol skills also received enhancements to their condition duration, as they've been lagging a bit behind even kit autoattack options.

>

>* Fragmentation Shot: Increased the bleed duration inflicted from 5 seconds to 6 seconds.

>* Poison Dart Volley: Increased the poison duration inflicted from 7 seconds to 9 seconds in PvE only.

>* Hip Shot: This skill now includes piercing in its tooltip.

>* Magnetic Shield: This skill now displays a ring to indicate the area Magnetic Inversion will affect. Improved the tooltip to include more information. Visual-effect size increased slightly for better visibility.

>* Magnetic Inversion: Increased the attack radius from 180 to 240.

>* Static Shield: Increased the block duration of this skill from 2 seconds to 2.5 seconds. Improved the tooltip for better clarity.

>* Over Shield: This trait has been reworked. It now causes the player to activate a skill that grants protection to nearby allies when using a shield skill.

>* Soothing Detonation: This trait has been reworked. It now heals in an area around the engineer each time they use a tool-belt skill instead of when using a blast finisher with a fire combo field.

>* System Shocker: This trait will now grant barrier to the engineer each time they use control effects on a foe, in addition to causing the function gyro to daze foes.

>* Speed of Synergy: This trait has been reworked. It will now grant superspeed for 5 seconds to allies in a radius of 240 around the engineer when using a healing skill. Using a healing tool-belt skill grants the engineer 7 seconds of superspeed.

>* Incendiary Ammo: Reduced cooldown from 50 seconds to 40 seconds.

>* Flame Blast: Increased burning duration from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.

>* Air Blast: Adjusted burning from 2 stacks for 2 seconds to 1 stack for 5 seconds.

>* Smoke Vent: Reduced cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.

>* Toss Elixir X: Reduced cooldown from 120 seconds to 90 seconds.

>* Med Pack Drop: Reduced cooldown from 60 seconds to 50 seconds.

>* Orbital Strike: Reduced cooldown from 40 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW. Reduced power coefficient from 1.33 to 0.9 in PvP and WvW.

>* Shrapnel Grenade: Increased cooldown from 5 seconds to 6 seconds in PvP only. Reduced power coefficient per grenade from 0.63 to 0.567 in PvP only.

>

Not gonna lie I'm laughing at the change to grenades. Shrapnel isn't the grenade that messes people up the most, not sure how I feel about all the other changes. I'll leave that up to the more experienced Engi's, but I will be following this thread as I love Engi. One thing I would love to see is some turret love or just a massive overhaul in general.