Don't q ranked plat atm

Hackers and afks are ruining my life. Literally been 1 game from plat 4 times in the last week and all 4 times either had a hacker or an afk or both ruin it for me. In my last game which was 20m ago, 1 win from plat, I had a ranger who afk'd because he thought our thief was hacking.

> @"Majy.6792" said:

> Hackers and afks are ruining my life. Literally been 1 game from plat 4 times in the last week and all 4 times either had a hacker or an afk or both ruin it for me. In my last game which was 20m ago, 1 win from plat, I had a ranger who afk'd because he thought our thief was hacking.

There's one more thing, duoq, you're already high enough to be matched with top 50 duo which will ruin your game unless rng gods put you in their team

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"Majy.6792" said:

> > Hackers and afks are ruining my life. Literally been 1 game from plat 4 times in the last week and all 4 times either had a hacker or an afk or both ruin it for me. In my last game which was 20m ago, 1 win from plat, I had a ranger who afk'd because he thought our thief was hacking.

>

> There's one more thing, duoq, you're already high enough to be matched with top 50 duo which will ruin your game unless rng gods put you in their team

Yea I'm well aware of this. I've played (and won) against plenty of top 20 players. But inevitably have hit losing streaks where it feels like my team are half bots. I stopped playing after that loss because usually something like that happening is a sign of game quality about to deteriorate rapidly. Try again tomorrow.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Guys cmon gw2 is not that great of a mmo, its combat mechanics are good for pvp, but the rest? Lol why are u still subjecting urself to such garbage gaming experience when there's so many better games/experiences out there. Teach the devs a lesson and drop the meme game.

I have tried most and none can compare to GW2 , BNS PvP was the closest to descent action combat PvP but the situation is way worse over there..

> @"youle.5824" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Guys cmon gw2 is not that great of a mmo, its combat mechanics are good for pvp, but the rest? Lol why are u still subjecting urself to such garbage gaming experience when there's so many better games/experiences out there. Teach the devs a lesson and drop the meme game.

>

> I have tried most and none can compare to GW2 , BNS PvP was the closest to descent action combat PvP but the situation is way worse over there..

I think it is no longer just a matter of finding an alternative, but rather of setting an orderly sign that it can't go on like this - no? In this context the "unique" combat system should not (anymore) be a good reason - right?

Personally, I want to play this or a game (game mode) by not being primarily busy having to deal with others that cloud this or my gaming experience (which is already given by the constant "nothing happened or felt centuries later" on the part of the developer/company). One is literally forced (sooner or later) to drastically reduce or even stop playing. Change my mind.

> @"youle.5824" said:

> > Guys cmon gw2 is not that great of a mmo, its combat mechanics are good for pvp, but the rest? Lol why are u still subjecting urself to such garbage gaming experience when there's so many better games/experiences out there. Teach the devs a lesson and drop the meme game.

>

> I have tried most and none can compare to GW2 , BNS PvP was the closest to descent action combat PvP but the situation is way worse over there..

Ur right gw2 does have one of the best potentials for pvp but the game slips farther and farther from its potential due to so many reasons. If u are only playing gw29r a mmo for pvp I'd wonder why u chose the mmo genre to fill ur pvp needs. If u also enjoy pve, dungeon and raiding as well as some pvp then yeah I'd say there are better over all mmo experiences out there. Everything is subjective in the end of course.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Guys cmon gw2 is not that great of a mmo, its combat mechanics are good for pvp, but the rest? Lol why are u still subjecting urself to such garbage gaming experience when there's so many better games/experiences out there. Teach the devs a lesson and drop the meme game.

no pvp arpg games. got one?

> @"mistsim.2748" said:

>

> no pvp arpg games. got one?

Well if pvp is ur focus why choose a mmo for such, they have the worst pvp available.

Gw2 USED to have the best pvp even tho the bar was low to begin with but the current version is trash just like eso,ff14 and wow. Difference is u play gw2 and whether its cuz u remember times when it was decent or think of its potential frustrations set in fast within a few matches on top of all its other known issues. Play eso or ff14 and yeah thier pvp is trash to but for different reasons that don't lead to near the frustration gw2 has and in the end at least for me end up making them more enjoyable, subjective of course. On top both those games have far far better stories and pve experiences, ff14 story, dungeon and raids mop the floor with gw2. Players and gw2 streamers talk about how slow ff combat is which is bs, its cuz they never reached 60+. Been playing gw2 for a lot of yrs and when first picked up ff14 combat was very slow but by lv 60 the combat is only slightly slower than gw2 but with twice as many skills and 100x better animations than gw2. Mmo players get so fixated on their mmo that any other never compares, I was the same.

Lastly if ur JUST wanting pvp games like for honor, Alex legends, mona's or fps are far better set up for pvp then any mmo.

Look up ff14 samurai rotation or ninja rotations at end game, tell me the rotations are slow and the animations are not way more well done than gw2.