Rework ideas for Staff elementalist in PvP

Zognia.5219

When I staff on elementalis in PvP the number 1 skills simply dont work! well they do work but it is annoying to use because frekvent misses and out of range happens thanks to the prediction system on these skill! The skills in question are fire 1, water 1, earth 1. Here is a Video:

Any rework planend by devs or is it just gonna remain broken?

> @"Zognia.5219" said:

> > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > Staff autos aren't supposed to work against moving targets, even less against human opponents. All staff skills actually.

>

> Yes that is the problem!

>

Also Fire 3 works wonderful, air 2 and 5 are working against moving targets and 5 needs the target to move unless you hit the edge, also earth 4 and 5 works on moveing targets especialy human opponents. it is just the autos being janky and misses alot

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> I'm pretty sure you can avoid a lot of projectile auto-attacks from most classes that aren't tracking/quick types just by doing that side stepping thingie.

Yup, even ranger LB aa.

> @"Zognia.5219" said:

> > @"Zognia.5219" said:

> > > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > > Staff autos aren't supposed to work against moving targets, even less against human opponents. All staff skills actually.

> >

> > Yes that is the problem!

> >

>

> Also Fire 3 works wonderful, air 2 and 5 are working against moving targets and 5 needs the target to move unless you hit the edge, also earth 4 and 5 works on moveing targets especialy human opponents. it is just the autos being janky and misses alot

Yeah, I was just being sarcastic. But fire 3 though being nice is another example of ele's lack of purpose. 2 poor burning stacks on a power weapon, it's just another fire & forget skill.

Staff does need a rework, but simply speeding up the 1 skills does not qualify as a rework. It also does not do nearly enough to make staff a desirable weapon. I have been thinking of a few rework ideas for staff lately. I will probably post a thread on them once the ideas are fully fleshed out.

> @"Ganathar.4956" said:

> Staff does need a rework, but simply speeding up the 1 skills does not qualify as a rework. It also does not do nearly enough to make staff a desirable weapon. I have been thinking of a few rework ideas for staff lately. I will probably post a thread on them once the ideas are fully fleshed out.

Let's be honest, we've been making pretty damn good suggestions for 8 years already, they just don't care. I'll take projectile speed improvements for a start, I mean how difficult is it to tweak a value for a few skills?

> @"MarzAttakz.9608" said:

> > @"Ganathar.4956" said:

> > Staff does need a rework, but simply speeding up the 1 skills does not qualify as a rework. It also does not do nearly enough to make staff a desirable weapon. I have been thinking of a few rework ideas for staff lately. I will probably post a thread on them once the ideas are fully fleshed out.

>

> Let's be honest, we've been making pretty kitten good suggestions for 8 years already, they just don't care. I'll take projectile speed improvements for a start, I mean how difficult is it to tweak a value for a few skills?

First they'll have to find that specific variable within their spaghetti code, which may not be easy.