Enchanted Treasure Chest - not public?

Why is it like that ,that the Enchanted Treasure Chest (Home node) is only available to people that completed the Treasure-Hunter achievement?

Completing this achievement cost over 1000gold ,and this chest isnt even public? Without it being public, it would need over 20years to pay off by itself. Is it really meant to be this way? Because this is terrible. With it being public ,it would still need ~5years ,if 5people loot it every day. THAT would be perfectly fine.

Does everything have to pay itself back in a short period?

Also only the mystic artifact and the goblet of kings is the only stuff that has to be crafted which are expensive if you buy the materials. The other things are cheap to buy or drop from events..

I agree that some of those event items are expensive on the tp, bit a lot of these events aremt regulary done. So it doesnt drop a lot.

> @"Cronospere.8143" said:

> Does everything have to pay itself back in a short period?

> Also only the mystic artifact and the goblet of kings is the only stuff that has to be crafted which are expensive if you buy the materials. The other things are cheap to buy or drop from events..

> I agree that some of those event items are expensive on the tp, bit a lot of these events aremt regulary done. So it doesnt drop a lot.

well if it doesnt pay itself back, then why bothering with it? It wouldnt make any sense.

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> No, I got it. I earned it. It's my treasure only. it's like 20s per open anyway. We don't do the math or no one would buy any nodes or ls currency ones or w/e.

almost every node is able to pay back for itself by some time. Some of the cheaper ones (like omnomberries) or private gem-contracts may not. But every other does by an equal amount of time.

If u earned it, u dont have to share. if u wanna share, u should be able to do.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Cronospere.8143" said:

> > Does everything have to pay itself back in a short period?

> > Also only the mystic artifact and the goblet of kings is the only stuff that has to be crafted which are expensive if you buy the materials. The other things are cheap to buy or drop from events..

> > I agree that some of those event items are expensive on the tp, bit a lot of these events aremt regulary done. So it doesnt drop a lot.

>

> well if it doesnt pay itself back, then why bothering with it? It wouldnt make any sense.

Like Novelties? Miniatures? They deliver you 0.. A new skin? it doesnt change the stats..

Almost nothing in the home instance pays back quickly. But as a completionist, i just want to have them all..

This is the worst addition to the Home Instance, drop rate for the collection it's insane, (well some stuff really do not drop at all) and the loot it's useless, from my point of view I don't care who can loot, it's just another plain example of bad game design in the game and never ever fixed.

> @"Cronospere.8143" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > @"Cronospere.8143" said:

> > > Does everything have to pay itself back in a short period?

> > > Also only the mystic artifact and the goblet of kings is the only stuff that has to be crafted which are expensive if you buy the materials. The other things are cheap to buy or drop from events..

> > > I agree that some of those event items are expensive on the tp, bit a lot of these events aremt regulary done. So it doesnt drop a lot.

> >

> > well if it doesnt pay itself back, then why bothering with it? It wouldnt make any sense.

>

> Like Novelties? Miniatures? They deliver you 0.. A new skin? it doesnt change the stats..

> Almost nothing in the home instance pays back quickly. But as a completionist, i just want to have them all..

>

every magic-node, iron,flax,leather,.... every is able to pay itself off in few time. (with exceptions like omnomberries etc)

Apart from pay back thing, this item it's really one of the worst designed (with many others) I looted from rhendak almost 100 calice and 0 (zero) Signet, I'm sure someone in ANet should better study what a good RNG can be made and maybe understand the meaning of exponential distribution, I'm sure every random number generator in the game are never tested, never certified and they do not follow any known distribution :D