Smoke Shaman Combat Tonic

Okay, I've reached rage breaking point on this, so here it comes.

I've been doing events to attempt to get that tonic for the past 4 months daily. I've not had a single good drop. The Puzzle jump is the most infuriating part of it. It is a complete mockery of puzzle jumps. Only 1 part is hard : the second brazier, with all it's odd slopes in the trees. and the process of getting through That part is slow. If rewards were atleast Properly handed out, that wouldn't be an issue. But it is -RNG-. For a Tonic. That tonic now ? On sale for 1990 gold. There is only 1 on sale. Probably a hoarder.

You know you made this design choice to keep people playing the map. How well is it working when people basically quit the map as soon as they get their daily puzzle jump done, and get disappointed ? How does that benefit other players in anyway ? I've started seeing players avoiding the Flame effigy event as well now. Bind it behind achievements godamn it !

This has been brought to you by someone who fell One too many time on weird slopes trying to do a puzzle jump he's been repeating for 4 months daily in the vain hope of getting a charr combat tonic.

Good job.

I've been killing mushrooms for over 5 years, I met someone the other day who has been killing them for 1-2 years. I have got 0 drops they were on their 2nd boot drop.

Does it make me REEE? damn right it does. Its almost as if some accounts are luckier than others, I for one do not appreciate being on an unlucky account. V_V

> @"Smoosh.2718" said:

> I've been killing mushrooms for over 5 years, I met someone the other day who has been killing them for 1-2 years. I have got 0 drops they were on their 2nd boot drop.

> Does it make me REEE? kitten right it does. Its almost as if some accounts are luckier than others, I for one do not appreciate being on an unlucky account. V_V

That's true even. If you can believe it, I have never dropped any ascended equipment before my 6th year. Many of the guildies I've -introduced to the game- have gotten up to 3 within their first year. Unlucky account is right.

Its pricey because its rare.

Do the JP everyday for 4 months, it takes from 5 to 20 minutes depending on how skilled you are on jumping puzzles. Risk of not getting the item since its just a probability.

Or

Do a silverwastes meta daily, it takes 1 hour, but you can do it for 1 month. The gold per hour is around 55g iirc, if you do it for 36 days, you'll make 55*36 = 1980 gold. You use this money to buy the smoke shamn tonic from the TP, and its garanteed.

If an item is so expensive is because its so rare its not even worth it to try to gamble and get it yourself, you're most of the times better getting or saving up money to buy it from the TP. instead of repeating the same thign over and over in hopes you win the lottery. IMO items like these are more expensive than their value on the TP since the chances of getting it is really low and very unrealistic.

> @"Wolfb.7025" said:

> Its pricey because its rare.

>

> Do the JP everyday for 4 months, it takes from 5 to 20 minutes depending on how skilled you are on jumping puzzles. Risk of not getting the item since its just a probability.

>

> Or

>

> Do a silverwastes meta daily, it takes 1 hour, but you can do it for 1 month. The gold per hour is around 55g iirc, if you do it for 36 days, you'll make 55*36 = 1980 gold. You use this money to buy the smoke shamn tonic from the TP, and its garanteed.

>

> If an item is so expensive is because its so rare its not even worth it to try to gamble and get it yourself, you're most of the times better getting or saving up money to buy it from the TP. instead of repeating the same thign over and over in hopes you win the lottery. IMO items like these are more expensive than their value on the TP since the chances of getting it is really low and very unrealistic.

Aaaaactually, I followed it, there were a good 20 of them before, at roughly 300 gold each, but one day, they all vanished, and 1 of them popped up at 1990, I'm assuming someone bought them all, and is trying to resell them at a ludicrous price (because that'd be a smart thing to do, no matter what I think of it)