Minor traits [suggestion]

Have different sets of minor traits that enhances or works well with a major trait in that trait line set. The major trait of subject could be a grandmaster trait or maybe just any major trait..

Minor trait sets could also be provided to create different builds for different trait line sets.

Minor trait sets would help create more customized specific builds by adding some flexibility and specific case usage for minor traits.

Minor traits would function much like changing weapons.

Minor trait sets could also have names given to them to describe their usage intentions.

These could also be added and called elite minors.. who knows.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> I'm... not really sure what you want. Minor traits already exist and they are different based on the traitline, yes.

Add sets of minor traits that can be selected for each trait line set.

Example:

Trait line A: has core minor trait set, new minor trait set, and another minor trait set.

Currently you have some traits you can individually choose and a set of others that you can't choose. I suggest being able to from other sets.

> @"Zahld.4956" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > I'm... not really sure what you want. Minor traits already exist and they are different based on the traitline, yes.

>

> Add sets of minor traits that can be selected for each trait line set.

> Example:

> Trait line A: has core minor trait set, new minor trait set, and another minor trait set.

>

> Currently you have some traits you can individually choose and a set of others that you can't choose. I suggest being able to from other sets.

So basically your suggesting is to remove minor traits and replace them with major traits in their place, meaning that each trait line consists of 6 major trait choices instead of 3 minor and 3 major?

If so, then I vote no on that one.

> @"Kodama.6453" said:

> > @"Zahld.4956" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > I'm... not really sure what you want. Minor traits already exist and they are different based on the traitline, yes.

> >

> > Add sets of minor traits that can be selected for each trait line set.

> > Example:

> > Trait line A: has core minor trait set, new minor trait set, and another minor trait set.

> >

> > Currently you have some traits you can individually choose and a set of others that you can't choose. I suggest being able to from other sets.

>

> So basically your suggesting is to remove minor traits and replace them with major traits in their place, meaning that each trait line consists of 6 major trait choices instead of 3 minor and 3 major?

>

> If so, then I vote no on that one.

Minor trait sets come in sets of threes that will change in sets of threes together unlike majors where each trait is independent of each other.