Overhaul all traitline, some skills of Elemetalist

Hikosama.2971

* New boon: add a new boon to serve the earth purpose, **Recoil**. This boon has damage reflection functions same as Retaliation but it base on toughness instead of power. Like Retaliation, this boon stacks in duration.

* Trait name: In each trait line, change called name "minor trait" in each tier to "**key trait**" to reflect the important impacts of those trait that identify what role of the trait line can perform. This means the major traits in each tier are the options to boost some intended roles.

* Base core attunment: Gain boon associated with your switching attunment. Switch to fire: Fury 3s, switch to water: Resistance 1s, switch to air: Alacrity 1s, switch to earth: Recoil 3s

* Downstate: Move function “Cast Lesser Lava Font when you are downed” from the old Persisting Flames to base downstate of Elementalist. Rename it to Persisting Will.

* Elemental Auras: Fire Aura: Now grant to the bearer 3 stacks of Might for 3s and also Retaliation for 1s when strucked instead of 1 stack of might for 10s (The other function of this aura remains the same as the current). Shocking Aura: Now inflict daze for 0.5s to the attacker instead of stun for 2s with the ICD 1s instead of 2s. The 2 other auras remain the same as the current.

* Skills:

1. Arcane Shield (Utility skill): Now this skill grant a layer (a stack) of Arcane Shield effect that block an incoming hit and deal exploring damage (instead of 3 blocks and deal exploring damage after those blocks). The effect can be stack-able up to 5 maximum. Therefore its exploring damage for each stack (base damage and coefficient) reduced significantly by about 66%. Also re-function this skill with 3 charge counts with 5s cd per used, each charge's recharge is 15s so 45s total for full charges but remove the stun-break function. This change due to match the change of a trait from Arcane trait line.

2. Frozen Ground (Staff skill): Now rename to **Frozen Blossom** and change its visual effect ( like a translucent blue cherry blossom) on the ground where this skill was cast to reflect the different in ice field with new skill **Frost Nova** (this Frost Nova keep the old visual effect of Frozen Ground). Now also adjust more functions: This skill not only chill foes who enter the field but also occur pulse to chill inside for 1s with 1s interval. Secondly, extend its ice field duration when a combo of any finishers interact with it by 2s. Therefore, increase its recharge by about 10s.

3. Conjured weapon’s skills, now auto attack of each conjured weapon will recharge other non-auto attack abilities of that conjured weapon by 10% per cast. Convince players to wield it often.

4. Conjured Fiery Great Sword, rename and rework to Conjured Elemental Great Sword, to match it with swapping attunment as the elite skill with 4 associated form (fire, water, air, earth). Now only place one piece on your hands and last until its expiration even if you dropped it. Thus rework it’s “Reset skill action” to “Drop” button. Add the sub skill to show its associated form based on your current attunment, this sub skill can be activated to expire it as soon as you want to recharge your main conjured skill. Change bonus effects to 4 different effects associated with 4 form of this great sword which +250 to a stat based on your current attunment when wielding, Fire is condition damage, Water is power, Air is ferocity, Earth is expertise. {Note: you will drop the different form piece of this conjured weapon (fire, water, air, earth) based on the attunment before dropping. Therefore the picker (if not elementalist) will receive the associated effect and weapon sets. This means only elementalist can change this great sword form.}. Change some its weapon skills as follow:

* The AA, replace by Elemental strike, swing your blade with imbue element of this great sword to create a wide arc wave to damage enermies in radius in front of you and inflict the different conditions based on current form.

General damage: 295 (2.0)

Animation: 0.75s

Fire: burning (1 stack) for 1s

Water: chilling for 1s

Air: slow for 1s

Earth: cripple for 1s and bleeding (1 stack) for 5s

Arc radius: 160 degree and 900 unit range

Number of targets: 5

*The 2nd ability, not change

*The 3rd ability, rename Fiery Whirl to Aero Whirl, change cripple to slow and add funtion that grant quickness for 1s per hit. Add visual effect to modify the air element.

*The 4th ability, rename Fiery Rush with Frost Rush, remove firewall creating function and add function that chill foes for 2s if they hit you when rushing. Also the final delevery hit will encase the targeted foe same as Deep Freeze. Increase CD to 20s. Add visual effect to modify the water element.

*The 5th ability, replace Fire Storm with Serrated Rock (leave the unique fire storm to Glyph of Storm).

Serrated Rock: sets an entry hazard around the targeted area, inflict damage who step in, continuos damage, cripple and bleeding if stay inside.

Initial damage when step in: 100 (1.0) + 3% of foes Hp

Strike damage: 200 (1.55)

Cripple: 1s

Bleeding (2 stack): 8s

Interval: 1s

Number of targets: 10

Duation: 8s

Radius: 360

CD: 20s

5. Conjured Lightning Hammer: aim to affect all melee build (close wrapping foes option for this build). Change bonus effects when wielding to gaining superspeed for 1.5s every 3 second. Thus, change some its weapon skills as follow:

*The 3rd ability, Wind Blast now has its cooldown time reduced to 14s. Replace Superspeed (3s) gaining function by Slow (3s) target it hits function.

*The 4th ability, replace Invoke Lightning with Render Strike (leave the unique lightning storm to Glyph of Storm).

Render Strike: Smash the ground in front of you, creates a electronic wind, damage targets across when it pass then return and pull them backward the point you smashed.

Damage: 293 (2.0)

Wind patch: 750 toward

Pull after the wave reach maximum distance: 750 backward

Wind speed: 900

*The 5th ability, Static Field is now replaced by Kinetic Barrier. (leave the unique Static Field to Staff skills).

Kinetic Barrier: After a short formation time, creates a circular barrier of kinetic energy that enemies can't pass.

Cast Animation: 0.5

Formation delay: 0.5s

Prevent targets walking/running in or out of the area (even with stability, skill with movement)

Range: 600

Field radius: 300

Duration: 4s

Combo field: Lightning

CD: 26s

6. Conjured Flame Axe: aim to affect condition build. Change bonus effects when wielding to +40% condition duration. Thus, change some its weapon skills as follow:

*The auto attack of this conjured weapon, Lava Axe is now reduce its damage to 133 (0.5) but add function that applies burning (1 stack) for 1s to foe it hits. Therefore Double Axe also applies this burning per its hit

*Fire Up! Effect: Make Double Lava Axe also applies torment (1 stack) for 2s to target per hit.

*The 2nd ability, Explosive Lava Axe is now reduce its damage to 177 (1.0) but add function that applies burning (2 stack) for 3s to foes it hits.

*The 3rd ability, Burning Retreat is replaced by Arc Retreat (leave the unique Burning Retreat to Staff skills).

Arc Retreat: quickly roll backward and throw your twin fiery axes in a large circular arc that damage and burn foes per axe.

Damage per axe: 103 (0.5)

Burning (1 stack) per axe: 2s

Number of targets per axe: 3

Evade: 1s

Also gain Fire Up! Effect (4s)

Backward distance is shorter by 50% of Burning Retreat

CD: 15s

*The 4th ability, replaced by Flame Leap

*The 5th ability, Ring of Fire is now replaced by Searing Chain (leave the unique Ring of Fire to Dagger skills).

Searing Chain: unleashes fiery chain around you that wrap enemies who contact, anchoring them in place, also damage and burn them.

Cast animation: 0.5s

Damage: 103 (0.1)

Burning (1 stack): 2s

Immobile: 2s

Field radius: 240

Combo field: Fire

Duration: 4s

Also gain Fire Up! Effect (4s)

7. Conjured Earth Shield: aim to affect survival when wielded, convince players to use it often. Change bonus effects when wielding to gaining barrier by 7% of bearer’s max health per second. Thus, change some its weapon skills as follow:

*The 5th ability, Fortify now allows you move when casting

8. Conjured Frost Bow: aim to affect melee power build (range option for this build). Change bonus effects when wielding to +220 power. Thus, change some its weapon skills as follow:

*The auto attack of this conjured weapon, Water Arrow is replaced by Ice Arrows (same functions as Ice Shards, the AA of Scepter). Rename Water Arrow stack function to Ice Arrows stack function, increase number of stack to 3 and each stack is changed to grant +4% critical damage increase instead of outgoing healing increase.

*The 4th ability, replaced by Deep Freeze and now allows you move when casting.

*The 5th ability, replaced by Frost Fury (leave the unique ice storm to Glyph of Storm).

Frost Fury: shoot a cold frost arrow that explore when impact the area that chill and damage enermies.

Cast animation: 0.5s

Damage: 178 (0.75)

Chilling: 1.5s

Range: 900

Radius: 180

No CD

This skill is not avaiable to use unless the bearer reach max stacks of Ice Arrows. Therefore it require consuming these 3 stacks to use

Fire Trait line: DPS in both Power and Condi, might support, self-barrier and control some situations.

* Key adept:

Sunspot: New functions

Place sun aspect around you whenever you receive fire aura, inflict Sunspot effect to damage foes. While remaining in fire attunement, next pulses occur also grant might to empower allies.

Sunspot (3s): 0.5 * (Power + Condition damage) + 135 {0.33 * (Power + Condition damage) + 89 in PvP and WvW}

* Sunspot damage when applied work as condition damage ticks per second

* Sunspot damage cannot be critical

* Effect can be stackable to 3 max

* Number of targets: 5

* Might (3 stacks): 3s

* Number of targets: 5 (yourself and other 4 allies)

* Radius: 600

* Combat only

* Major adept:

1. Burning Precision: Adjust funtions

Your critical hits gain chances to inflict burning.

* Chance to burn on critical hit: 33% {45% in PvP and WvW}

* Burning (1 stack): 3s {1 stack with 1s in PvP and WvW}

2. Blinding Ashes: Rebalance

Inflict blindness on foes when you burn them.

* Blindness: 5s {1s in PvP and WvW}

* ICD: 5s. Can only occur on the same target once per interval

3. Persisting Flames: Rebalance

Fire fields created by your weapon skills last longer. Your damage is increased whenever your fire fields hit a foe.

* Duration increased: 2s

* Persisting Flames (8s): +1% damage

* Maximum stacks: 5

* Key master:

Flame Guard: New trait

Gain a fire aura when you attuning to fire. Cover yourself barrier whenever receiving might. Fire auras gain are also triggered on overloading Fire attunement. Fire aura gain are also triggered on same attuning to Fire attunment as Weaver.

* Fire aura: 3s

* Barrier: 80 (0.1) {40 (0.06) in PvP and WvW}

(Barrier gain for each stack of might per application.)

* Combat only

* Major master:

1. Burning Rage: Modify description, functions same as the current

Flame Guard inflicts burning in a small radius around you. Your condition damage is increased.

2. Smoothering Auras: Adjust functions

Applying auras to allies grants resistance and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.

* Resistance upon application: 1s

* Removal upon detonation: 2

3. Power Overwhelming: Not change, same as the current

While at or above the might threshold, gain increased power. Power bonuses are doubled while attuned to fire.

* Key grandmaster:

Pyromancer's Puissance: Adjust functions

Your fire weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.

* Recharge reduced: 20%

* Might (1 stack): 15s {2 stacks 5s in PvP and WvW}

* Major grandmaster:

1. Empowering Flames: New functions

Burning you inflict has increased duration. You deal more damage on burning foes

* Burning duration increased: 20%

* Damage increased: 7%

2. Engulfing Madness: New trait

While remaining in fire attunment, receiving might will burn yourself. More burning yourself more action speed increased. When leaving fire attunement, unleash a Flame Expulsion.

* Burning-self (1 stack): 15s {5s in PvP and WvW}

 These stacks of burning applied for each stack of might per application

 Burning applied by this trait is a original burning, not affected by your condition damage, expertise or any boost effects

* Action speed increased per stack of burning: 5%

* Flame Expulsion: After a short delay, consume burning on yourself and release a torrent of flame. Allies are granted might, while damage and burning increased based on burning consumed.

3. Burning Fire: New functions

You gain chance to dispel foes’ boons whenever inflict burning to them.

* Chance: 50% {33% in PvP and WvW}

* Boons removed: 2 {3 in PvP and WvW}

I doubt they will ever do this because it would be a balance nightmare. For one I don't anticipate ele ever getting boon rip outside of sigil of nullification.

"Action speed" sounds a lot like quickness and given that quickness is still 50% faster cast/attack and was nerfed on feel my wrath I don't think it will be added.

Anything DOT (damage over time) with "lingering effects" has server performance implications.

In addition, adding small inconsequential barriers reminds me of weaver, except in this case any build with that trait will be utterly destroyed by a warrior running warrior's cunning in WvW (+50% damage modifier in WvW vs targets with barrier).

Might gain in PvP/WvW has similarly been downgraded to 6s durations more or less across the board.

> @"Infusion.7149" said:

> I doubt they will ever do this because it would be a balance nightmare. For one I don't anticipate ele ever getting boon rip outside of sigil of nullification.

First, thanks for your feedback and sorry if my bad english just make you guys misunderstanding or annoying. And yea, it's hard and sad for Anet when they do their game balance but I like the Ele so much and I just keep hoping a new whole rework of not only this profession but also all profession in future to give game more something fresh new depth build play instead of old and boring trait. So I also hope Ele at least has 1 or 2 trait that can themself do boon rip outside of sigil of nullification especialy in this boon meta.

> "Action speed" sounds a lot like quickness and given that quickness is still 50% faster cast/attack and was nerfed on feel my wrath I don't think it will be added.

I intend to rework Air traitline to give Ele quickness gain, leave this boon to Air support so this action speed increase in this fire trait just an option. Since that must get 10 stacks of burning on yourself to get the same amount of quickness and 25 stacks to get max a 125% AS, (125% maybe a big boost and may casue some issue) I think it a trade off, how long Ele can survise with burning to take it although the self-burn is just the origin, also it will conflict with some cleansing trait so must sacrifice to not clean burning to take the effect. And I just adjust Flame Expulsion due to my purpose in Fire trait is also an anti-burning for Ele since it consume burning instead of silly idea consuming your might. On my purpose this trait is not only for pure Dpser, it's for bunker or healer role you can get enough barrier with Flame Guard and Soothing Aura to ignore the self burn or just can survise longer to heal self and allies (tempest with staff water AA maybe) before dying when receiving burning from foes.

> Anything DOT (damage over time) with "lingering effects" has server performance implications.

I just move the 20% burning duration increased from the Burning Precision to this new trait due to not overpower the new rework Burning Precision but also make this new grandmaster trait for Dps boost in both power and condition

> In addition, adding small inconsequential barriers reminds me of weaver, except in this case any build with that trait will be utterly destroyed by a warrior running warrior's cunning in WvW (+50% damage modifier in WvW vs targets with barrier).

I know that so nonsense with that warrior trait when it impact with a small barrier foe, I have no idea since that trait did not refunction to deal more harm to barrier instead of damage increasing (like remove 50% barrier). But I also intend to rework Weaver trait that remove all barrier gain from that spec and adjust new functions to make it more melee fighter with more health and anti barrier too. In Flame Guard case, I just add a little base and co-ef barrier gain because I fear it wil bel Op when interact with might generating group (so many stacks of might gain per apply so it will generate more barrier per might per apply too).

> Might gain in PvP/WvW has similarly been downgraded to 6s durations more or less across the board.

I just nerf it to 5s becasue i thougt its function move from major grand master to a minor trait, you dont need to worry traiting in major grand master to get this effect. This purpose identify fire trait line that it is self might and barrier gaining from attacking while remaing in this attument as a key feature.

I continue my ideal post with the water and air trait line rework suggestion.

Water Trait line: Healing, support, increase damage and control in some situations.

Key adept:

* Soothing Mist: Re-function

Calm and sound around yourself, particularly grant Soothing Mist effect to recover nearby allies’ health. When attuning to water, this trait is refreshed instanstly and its next pulses occur while remaining in water attunement grant Soothing Mist effect with healing effectiveness increased.

>! Soothing Mist (5s): 160 (0.495) {105 (0.327) in PvP and WvW}

>!o ICD: 3s but recharged by 100% when attuning to water

>!o Soothing Mist’s healing effectiveness increased: +110%

>!o Number of targets: 5 (yourself and other 4 allies)

>!o Radius: 600

>! Note: This trait occur whenever you trait water trait line, not only in water attunment anymore

Major adept:

1. Soothing Ice: Re-function

Gain frost aura whenever you’re get chilled.

>! Frost aura: 2s {1.5s in PvP and WvW}

2. Deep Chill: Rename and re-function Piercing Shards

Chilling that you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased damage to already chilled foes. Damage bonuses are double while attuned to water.

>! Chilling duration increased: 50% {33% in PvP and WvW}

>! Damage increased: 5%

3. Cold Burn: New trait

Burn foes when you apply chilling to them.

>! Burning (1 stack): 5s {2 stacks with 1s in PvP and WvW}

>! ICD: 5s. Can only occur on the same target once per

Key master:

* Healing Ripple: Adjust functions

Gain chances to recharge water attunment whenever you’re strucked if your healing power is high above the threshold. Heal nearby allies when attuning to water. Healing also is triggered on overloading Water attunement. Healing is not triggered on same attuning to Water attunment as Weaver.

>! Healing: 1,302 (1.0) {872 (0.67) in PvP and WvW}

>! Number of targets: 5 (yourself and other 4 allies)

>! Radius: 240

>! Recharge chance: 20%

>! Recharge rate: 100%

>! Pernament point threshold: 1,149 {1,049 in only PvP}

Major master:

1. Powerful Auras: Adjust functions:

Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies and transmuting auras extend allies’ existing boons.

>! Number of allies: 3 {2 in PvP only}

>! Duration extended: 2s

>! Number of targets: 5 (yourself and 4 other allies)

2. Frostbite: New trait

Remove foes’ endurance whenever you apply chilling to them. Inflict immobile on already chilled targets when critical strike.

>! Endurance removed: 7

>! Immobile: 3s {1s in PvP and WvW}

>! ICD: 10s. Can only occur on the same target once per interval

3. Flow like Water: Adjust balance

Deal incresed damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evade an attack heals you.

>! Damage increase: 10% {5% in PvP and WvW}

>! Health threshold: 75% {50% in PvP and WvW}

>! Healing: 1,023 (0.01)

>! ICD: 10s

Key grandmaster:

* Soothing Power: Adjust functions

Your water weapon gain reduced recharge. Grant regeneration to nearby allies when attuning to water. Additional increase the number of targets can affected by Soothing Mist trait pulses if your healing power is high above the threshold.

>! Recharge reduced: 20%

>! Regeneration: 3s {2s in PvP and WvW}

>! Number of targets: 5 (yourself and other 4 allies)

>! Radius: 600

>! Number of targets adjusted: +5

>! Permanent point threshold: 1,149 {1,049 in only PvP}

Major grand master:

1. Holy Water: Rename Cleansing Water and adjust functions

Cleanse conditions from allies you grant regeneration to. Your outgoing regeneration duration is increased

>! Conditions removed: 1

>! Regeneration duration increased: 20%

2. Winter Stillness: New trait

Increase your Soothing Mist trait recharge but now it also pulses Frost Nova when occurs. Chilling is no longer bothering you.

>! Soothing Mist trait’s ICD setup to: 10s {30s in PvP and WvW}

>! Frost Nova: Chill yourself while creating an ice field around you that also chill foes who come to contact it.

>!  Chilling-self: 2s

>!  Ice field: 2s

>!  Chilling: 2s

>!  Field radius: 600

>!  Chilling applied to you by this skill is a original chilling so it can not be affected by your expertise or any duration boost effects.

>!  You can create mutilpe this ice field if you can process mutiple Soothing Mist trait’s pulses.

>! Chilling effectiveness reduced: 100%

3. Aquamaner’s Wisdom: Rename and refunction Aquamancer’s Training

Gain yourself might for each target you grant Soothing Mist effect to. Might on you now also increase your healing power for per its stack.

>! Might (3 stacks): 3s {1 stack with 5s in PvP and WvW}

>! (These stacks of might applied for each ally you grant soothing mist effect to)

>! Might effectiveness: also +18 healing power

Air Trait line: Burst damage, control foes, gain some defend methods

Key adept:

* Zephyr's Impulse: Rename and rework Zephyr’s Speed

Gain ferocity while attuned to air. Grant superspeed to nearby allies when attuning to air.

Superspeed also trigers on same attuning to Air attunment as Weaver.

>! Ferocity bonus: 150

>! Superspeed: 2.25s {1.25s in PvP and WvW}

>! Radius: 600

Major adept:

1. Stormsoul: New functions

Regularly gain Stormsoul layers overtime which all once consumed when receiving a damage condition, reduce it’s damage and grant to yourself fury per layer.

>! Stormsoul (∞): Reduce incoming condition damage and gain fury per layer

>!  Incoming condition damage reduction: 3%

>!  Fury: 1s

>!  Layer recover time: 2s

>!  Stack to 5 layers maximum and lasts until consumed

2. Heart Shock: New trait (Take Bolt to the Heart icon)

Daze foes whom you remove, strip, convert or transfer their boons.

>! Daze: 2s {1s in PvP and WvW}

>! ICD: 5s. Can only occur on the same target once per interval

3. Ferocious Winds: New functions

Grant fury to your allies you grant superspeed or swiftness to. Gain ferocity while under the effects of fury

>! Fury: 2s {1s in PvP and WvW}

>! Ferocity: +180

Key master:

* Electric Discharge: No change, same as the current

Strike your target with a bolt of lightning when one of your hands attuning to Air.

Also triggers on overloading Air attunement.

Also trigers on same attuning to Air attunment as Weaver.

>! Damage: 93 (0.35) {93 (0.05) in PvP and WvW}

>! Vulnerbility (1 stack): 8s {8 stacks with 6s in PvP and WvW}

>! Critical damage increase: 100%

>! Number of targets: 1

>! Radius: 900

>! (Electric Discharge strikes the targeted foe within a radius of 900 while doing nothing without a target.)

Major master:

1. Lightning Rod: Rebalance

Cast Lightning Rod whenever you disable a foe.

>! Lightning Rod: Call down lightning on a disabled foe. Damage and blind them.

>!  Damage: 150 (1.2) {100 (1.0) in PvP and WvW}

>!  Blindness duration: 4s {1s in PvP and WvW}

>!  Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear

2. Raging Storm: New functions

Whenever blind vulnerable foes also confuses them.

>! Confusion (2 stack): 3s {1s in PvP and WvW}

3. Loading Shield: New trait (New icon)

Load barrier overtime while an aura remaining on you.

>! Barrier gained per second: 598 (0.53) {395 (0.35) in PvP and WvW}

Key grandmaster:

* One with Air: Refunction

Grant quickness to allies you grant superspeed to. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time. Additional gain increasing movementspeed if you remain your air attunment.

>! Quickness: 2s {1s in PvP and WvW}

>! MS increased: +25%

Maior grandmaster:

1. Fresh Air: Rebalance

Recharge air attunement on a critical hit. Gain a ferocity boost when attuning to air.

>! Fresh Air (5s): +300 Ferocity

>! Recharge reduced rate: 100%

2. Aeromancer’s Pressure: New Trait (Aeromancer’s Traning icon)

Deal increasing damage to foes who disabled or under health threshold. Damage increasing is doubled while attuned to air. Outgoing duration of stun, daze and knockdown are increased.

>! Damage increased: 10% {5% in PvP and WvW}

>!  Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear

>!  Health threshold: 50% {75% in PvP and WvW}

>! Duration increased: 50%

3. Energy Blast: New trait (New icon)

When combo a blast finisher with any fields, you grant to nearby allies on those fields shocking aura and fury.

>! Shocking aura: 2s

>! Fury: 10s

I continue my ideal post with the rest core trait line rework suggestion.

Earth Trait line: Self-defend, increasing conditions duration, payback attacks, someways to protect allies

Key adept:

* Earth’s Embrace: New functions

Gain expertise while attuned to earth. Grant protection to allies whom you applying an aura to.

>! Expertise bonus: 180

>! Protection duration: 2s {1s in PvP and WvW}

Major adept:

1. Defender: New trait

Gain barrier based on your toughness when you are strucked while below the health threshold. This trait recharge faster each time you disable foes.

>! Barrier gained based on your toughness: 65%

>! Health threshold: 90%

>! ICD recharged when disable foes: 1s

2. Serrated Stones: Rework

Inflict bleeding to foes who attacking you while attuned to earth.

>! Bleeding (1 stack): 3s {1s in PvP and WvW}

3. Rock Solid: Rework

Grant aegis to whom you grant protection to. Your protection duration increased.

>! Aegis: 2s {1s in PvP and WvW}

>! Protection: 20%

Key master:

* Geo-Blast: Rename Earthen Blast and adjust functions

Cast Earthen Blast when attuning to earth or on overloading earth attunment. Spread current boons on you to nearby allies when leaving earth.

Earthen Blast can not be triggered on same attuning to Earth attunment as Weaver

>! Earthen Blast: Damage and cripple nearby foes. Gain yourself stability if it hit a foe.

>!  Damage: 80 (0.36)

>!  Cannot critical hit

>!  Cripple: 1s

>!  Stablity (1 stack): 3s

>!  Number of targets: 3

>!  Radius: 360

>! Spreading radius: 360

>! Boons’ duration spreaded: 100%

>! Number of allies: 3

Major master:

1. Strength of Stone: Adjust functions

Gain expertise based on your toughness. Inflict bleeding when you immobilize or cripple a foe.

>! Expertise gained based on a percentage of permanent toughness: 17%

>! Bleeding (3 stacks): 10s {1 stacks in PvP and WvW}

>! ICD: 3s. Can only occur on the same target once per interval

2. Magnetic Barrier: New trait

Gain magnetic aura when hit by a foe from outrange threshold. Duration of magnetic aura gained is double while attuned to earth. This trait recharge faster each time you disable foes.

>! Magnetic aura: 2s {1.5s in PvP and WvW}

>! Range threshold: 360

>! ICD recharged when disable foes: 1s

3. Diamond Skin: New functions

Barrier you received is increased. Additional gain chance to stun foes who attacking you in close range. Chance is triple if your toughness is high above the threshold.

>! Amount of barrier increased: 30% {20% in PvP and WvW}

>! Chance: 10%

>! Stun: 1s

>! Range threshold: 360

>! Permanent point threshold: 2,149 {1,499 in only PvP}

Key grandmaster:

* Geomancer’s Blessing: Rename and refunction Geomancer’s Training.

Your earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Gain Stone Heart while attuned to earth.

>! Stone Heart (∞):You cannot be critically hit while attuned to earth

Maior grandmaster:

1. Magnetic Convection: New trait

Transfer your target’s boons to you and your conditions to your target when attuning to earth. Number of boons and conditions are triple if if your toughness is above the threshold.

Also trigers on same attuning to Earth attunment as Weaver.

>! Conditions transferred: 1

>! Boons transfered: 1

>! Permanent point threshold: 2,149 {1,499 in only PvP}

>! Range: 900

>!  Magnetic Convection strikes the targeted foe within a radius of 900 while doing nothing without a target same as Electric Discharge

>! Add visual effect to show players when this trait does transfering

2. Sadist: New trait

Your bleeds duration increased. When hit bleeding foes, you remove their health and recover your health by a small portion based on your toughness.

>! Bleeding duration increased: 20%

>! Portion based on a percentage of your toughness: 30% {15% in PvP and WvW}

>!  Health gained is not affected by any healing boosts

>!  Damage dealt is not affected by damage boosts or armor

3. Ion Shell: New trait

Gain barrier whenever receive protection. You payback percentage of damage your barrier absorbed to nearby foes.

>! Barrier: 550 (0.55) {363 (0.363) in PvP and WvW}

>! Damage returned: 50% of damage absorbed by barrier

>!  Damage dealt is not affected by damage boosts or armor

>!  Number of foes: 5

>!  Radius: 360

Arcane Trait line: Support and the benefits around boons, gain some increasing strength of utility types

Key adept:

* Arcane Prowess: Refunction

Increase your concentration. Switching attunments restores a portion of your health.

>! Concentration increased: 7% {4% in PvP and WvW}

>! Portion restored by a percentage of health: 2%

>!  Health gained is not affected by any healing boosts

Major adept:

1. Elemental Lockdown: Re-function

Disabling a foe grants you a boon based upon your attunement.

>! Fire: Fury (6s) {4s in PvP and WvW}

>! Water: Vigor (6s) {4s in PvP and WvW}

>! Air: Alacrity (3s) {2s in PvP and WvW}

>! Earth: Recoil (5s) {3s in PvP and WvW} (a new boon has function same as retaliation but its damage based on toughness)

>! ICD: 1s

2. Renewing Stamina: Rework

Gain endurance when you switch attunements.

>! Endurance gained: 10

3. Arcane Resurrection: Rebalance

Cast Geyser and gain an aura based on your attunement when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies.

>! Fire: Fire aura (5s)

>! Water: Frost aura (2s)

>! Air: Shocking aura (3s)

>! Earth: Magnetic aura (3s)

>! Geysers’ reviving downstate: 7% {2% in PvP and WvW}

>! ICD: 20s

Key master:

* Bountiful Power: Rebalance

Gain bonus damage output and condition damage output based on number of boons you have

>! Outgoing damage and condition damage increased per boon : 0.5%

Major master:

1. Composing Debate: New trait

Cantrips gain an additional charge but their recharge increased. Grant a boon associated with your current attunement when you cast a glyph.

>! Maximum count: 2

>! Cooldown set per charge used : 5s {8s in PvP and WvW}

>! Cantrips’ recharged increased: 40%

>! Fire: Retaliation (4s) {2s in PvP and WvW}

>! Water: Resistance (3s) {1s in PvP and WvW}

>! Air: Alacrity (4s) {2s in PvP and WvW}

>! Earth: Aegis (5s) {3s in PvP and WvW}

2. Evasive Arcana: Rebalance

Cast a skill when you dodge based on your attunement.

>! Fire: Flame Burst

>! Water: Cleasing Wave

>! Air: Bliding Flash

>! Earth: Shocking Wave

>! ICD (separate per attunement): 5s {15s in PvP and WvW}

3. Gathered Focus: Move from Tempest traitline and adjust balance

Your concentration is increased. Gain additional concentration while above the health threshold.

>!Concentration: +160 {80 in PvP and WvW}

>! Health threshold: 75% {50% in PvP and WvW}

>! Additional concentration: +160 {60 in PvP and WvW}

Key grandmaster:

* Elemental Attunement: Refunction

Grant a boon to nearby allies when changing attunements. Your attunements’ recharge reduced.

Boons granted can not be trigered on same attuning as Weaver

>! Fire: Might (2 stacks, 8s) {2 stacks with 6s in PvP and WvW}

>! Water: Vigor (5s) {4s in PvP and WvW}

>! Air: Swiftness (8s) {6s in PvP and WvW}

>! Earth: Protection (5s) {4s in PvP and WvW}

>! Recharge reduced: 10%

Maior grandmaster:

1. Inscribed Words: New trait

Recharges of glyphs and signets are reduced. Maintain the passive effects of signets when activate them.

>! Recharges reduced: 20%

>! Signet’s passive maintaining: Continue to grant signets’ passvive while recharging

2. Elemental Surge: adjust balance

Arcane skills gain reduced recharge, grant increased ferocity, and inflict a condition based on your attunement.

>! Fire: Burning (1 stack, 4s) {1 stack with 2.5s in PvP and WvW}

>! Water: Chilling (3s) {2s in PvP and WvW}

>! Air: Blindness (5s) {3.5s in PvP and WvW}

>! Earth: Immobile (2s) {1s in PvP and WvW}

>! Arcane Lightning (15): +150 ferocity

>! Recharge reduced: 20% {25% in PvP and WvW}

3. Elemental Shield: New trait

Grant an arcane shield to allies you grant an aura to.

>! Arcane shield: Block an incoming attack and explore damage to nearby foes