GM abusing GM powers

gm Dornsinger suspended my account.

A player was wanting some features for trading and selling in game items in map chat.

I suggested the Rohan system of packaging items and uploading it to Rohan's online website for the item to be sold.

gm Dornsinger suspended me for a "suggestion" in map chat?

Is that not abusing GM powers?

Are you saying any suggestions about other mmo's features is a suspendable offense?

I never said to go play it.

I suggested it would be a good idea if the person put in similar suggestion idea in gw2 forum.

As far as I understand it informing that player about existing "features" is not inappropriate.

> @Ayrilana.1396 said:

> Have you by chance read the Terms of Service and other rules?

I was thinking the same thing. Bypassing the TP seems like it would be a fairly major breach of the ToS. Now that said, I don't necessarily think the account should have been suspended just for the suggestion as he's technically done nothing wrong, only suggested someone else do something that violates the ToS. A warning for suggesting such things might be in order though.

@Leamas.5803Leamas.5803

I never suggested to bypass the TP.

I merely informed that player that Rohan has a system where players can upload items to Rohan's website to sell their items and Rohan gets a cut%.

I suggested that player put ticket here in gw2 forum - possbile ANet might like the idea.

The people in map chat was talking about possibly bypassing TP.

Wasn't me...Dornsinger suspended me?!