Another Skyscale Saddle Thread

Okay am I missing something?

It requires a full stack of all the map currencies from PoF. The only folk I can find that sell this garbage is a vendor in dragonfall and the Bjora marches. Problem is those folk seem to sell this stuff...per day or in quantities so little that it would be like trying to grind out Netherwing in WoW using eggs alone.

Pardon my french but what the actual @#$%.

I don't want to do dailies for a pittance when we're well into the next expac. Catch-up time is now. Where is the **actual** place to grab this nonsense?

Look up each currency on the Wiki, that will give you a full list of places you can get it.

But the short answer is that the best place to get them is from the Season 4 maps. Each map has nodes where it's currency can be harvested, and you'll get more from events and heart vendors on the map, dailies when they're available and achievements and story steps if there's any you haven't already done.

I brought 4 of my toons to each map (just ask in map chat if someone can sit at a waypoint while you teleport-to-a-friend your toons in, there are always people willing to help for a couple min). 2 of the toons i used tomes of knowledge to level them up to 80.

Then i did all the hearts of each map every day with all the toons and you the currencies really fast. It would have been quicker if i Also farmed nodes but whatever. For trade contracts, bring toons to the Tomb of the Primeval King and open the chests in there each day on each one. For dragonfall, just do the meta.

You can also get some via pvp/wvw reward tracks.

Go to Bjora Marches and do the metas and unlock chests for ice shards. Go to LFG living world icebrood saga and see if any commanders are running the meta.

Convert shards into LWS4 currency at the karma vendor. I can get up to 40 of one currency with shards.

Not to mention the ice shards you can mine from the nodes you see as you run around the map doing the meta.

> @"Katelynn.6593" said:

> Go to Bjora Marches and do the metas and unlock chests for ice shards. Go to LFG living world icebrood saga and see if any commanders are running the meta.

>

> Convert shards into LWS4 currency at the karma vendor. I can get up to 40 of one currency with shards.

>

> Not to mention the ice shards you can mine from the nodes you see as you run around the map doing the meta.

>

>

I'm nocturnal...

My job makes me awake during US nighttime hours. There's no one doing meta events at that time because servers are still local.

Do the season 4 currencies **really** still only need to be sold in bundles of 5? All of this is still pretty asinine.

> @"YellowJacket.7249" said:

> > @"Katelynn.6593" said:

> > Go to Bjora Marches and do the metas and unlock chests for ice shards. Go to LFG living world icebrood saga and see if any commanders are running the meta.

> >

> > Convert shards into LWS4 currency at the karma vendor. I can get up to 40 of one currency with shards.

> >

> > Not to mention the ice shards you can mine from the nodes you see as you run around the map doing the meta.

> >

> >

>

> I'm nocturnal...

> My job makes me awake during US nighttime hours. There's no one doing meta events at that time because servers are still local.

> Do the season 4 currencies **really** still only need to be sold in bundles of 5? All of this is still pretty asinine.

You know you can still harvest everything in the maps?