Getting API key invalid on gw2effieceny and on account page requestPageState error

The post is created by me before sending this ticket here. Here is the text I wrote:

When I was trying to look up something on characters this happens on https://gw2efficiency.com/account/characters - message no valid API key. I haven't made any changes since last night/early morning, so this message seem a bit strange. Went to https://account.arena.net/overview where this requestPageState and there is no Personal Information in that box as it used to be with display name etc.

What is going on

Logged into game client the first thing that happens after character screen at Armistice Bastion is the classic lost connection to log in server pop up. Is that related to issue where API key doesn't work on gw2efficiencey and that you are not really logged into Account site when you try to check your API key (can't do anything and Personal Information is missing, only a Verify button show up)?

Can log into game client, but did get a message about log in server failure pop up when getting into game after character screen. This pop up message have happen a lot lately, but i haven't had any problem to play (outside of lag where game world stop and fast forward) and external sites like gw2efficiency have worked as normal displaying all my characters.

The only change I made tonight where to delete all build templates (default from game) as this blocked access to skills on my Revenant which have been playing for some time. The issue connected to templates and Revenant seem well know over years now. I purchased and added Material Storage expander (from 500 to 750 stack). That is all that I can think of that might have any account wide impact.

Why is this happening? Is it related to templates that I did delete (I had to remove set up for my Mirage as it seem to block Reventant skills, energy bar and F1)?

How can get back into https://account.arena.net/overview (even after providing information to log in - as you can only access to this page after log in, there is no personal information and want me to verify PS which have never happen before)?

I am having similar API problems and about the same time that ShadowCatz posted. My API key no longer works at gw2efficiency or the Wiki. It was working just fine earlier but now says it’s invalid/corrupted. I tried again after Inculpatus posted but no change.

I attempted it again several hours later but it’s still borked for me. I then decided to ‘forget’ the key in order to obtain a new one but that didn’t work either….the API page just keeps throwing me around in a loop and duplicates the old key on any attempt to get a fresh one.

> @"catholic guilt.5817" said:

> I am having similar API problems and about the same time that ShadowCatz posted. My API key no longer works at gw2efficiency or the Wiki. It was working just fine earlier but now says it’s invalid/corrupted. I tried again after Inculpatus posted but no change.

>

> I attempted it again several hours later but it’s still borked for me. I then decided to ‘forget’ the key in order to obtain a new one but that didn’t work either….the API page just keeps throwing me around in a loop and duplicates the old key on any attempt to get a fresh one.

>

It worked for me some hour after I posted here. It is their log in server that lost connection to game servers some how and that did also make API keys not work as they need information for authentication on account for gw2efficiency.com to work