Is the Ley Line Run adventure bugged? Orbs not working.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> Your ping should never be 600ms no matter where you live in the world, even Australian players get 200-300ms on the NA servers, and the ~300ms tends to be worst case scenario for the people I know from OCX/SEA regions.

>

> Are you trying to play the game on satellite internet?

Well there are other scenarios ... for example the phone cable connecting your house to the ISP has been in a state of rot for 2 or 3 decades but the phone company won't replace it because they have been planning to roll out fios for the last 2 or 3 decades so that whenever it rains or gets windy your pings bounces up as high as 4000

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > Your ping should never be 600ms no matter where you live in the world, even Australian players get 200-300ms on the NA servers, and the ~300ms tends to be worst case scenario for the people I know from OCX/SEA regions.

> >

> > Are you trying to play the game on satellite internet?

>

> Well there are other scenarios ... for example the phone cable connecting your house to the ISP has been in a state of rot for 2 or 3 decades but the phone company won't replace it because they have been planning to roll out fios for the last 2 or 3 decades so that whenever it rains or gets windy your pings bounces up as high as 4000

Yeah, I've had at least one guildie in SEA who has bowed out of content because of a stable ping of 600ms. And they're an excellent player.

oh and playing on NA from rural Japan is apparently around 2000ping ... you get fun stuff like seeing large fights like Teq continuing on your screen for several minutes after it has already died

I had that happen one during the ley line anomaly event, I knew it was already dead but on my screen the fight continued on for 2 minutes