thief does no damage

Broady.2358

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > Hmm

> > > >

> > > > Hidden Killer (2 sec guarante crit after de-stealth) + Bound + Asassin signet + Runes of Ogre

> > > > 14k burst on no toughness vs 12k full toughness

> > > >

> > > > https://imgur.com/a/lduSAw6

> > > > https://imgur.com/a/0Y6b2Ke

> > > >

> > > > maybe toughness ,is taking a break :)

> > > > or modifiers+ferocity , overcome toughnesss ? Lets call them armor penetration !

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > So, you know neither what burst means, nor what full toughness means, then? Spoiler: The heavy golem doesnt have more toughness, it just reflects the different armour classes.

> >

> > The heavy npc ''wears'' Soldier amulet

> >

>

> It does not. It barely has more toughness than the light one.

>

> > 2167 armor , with Berseker Amulet , is a no toughness Warrior , equals to :

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Target_Golem_-_Light

> >

>

> Yeah their toughness used to be slightly raised, but I believe its not anymore? Probably the wiki being out of date.

>

> >

> > Please do tell what is burst ?

> > Because neither we know

> > You go from thread and thread saying that burned Gurdians killed you in 2 sec , unloading all his attacks

> > While in the other posters , you are saying that Thief has only does 4k Backstab as a burst

> >

>

> Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed. Anyway, burst is what you can do in a timeframe short enough for the enemy to not respond.

Nope

Since launch the golems have the Toughness value , corresponding to different amulets .

Because you are new here , i forgive you

Burn Guardians does need to use multiply spells in a span of 1,5-2 sec for max normal damage + burn application

That is called burst .

The Thief can use different combination of attacks in that timeframe , for his burst .

Either that is heartseeker or Shadow shot or Daredevil utilities , or Thief Guild

edit , how about a deal ? You teach me math , i teach you burst :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > > Hmm

> > > > >

> > > > > Hidden Killer (2 sec guarante crit after de-stealth) + Bound + Asassin signet + Runes of Ogre

> > > > > 14k burst on no toughness vs 12k full toughness

> > > > >

> > > > > https://imgur.com/a/lduSAw6

> > > > > https://imgur.com/a/0Y6b2Ke

> > > > >

> > > > > maybe toughness ,is taking a break :)

> > > > > or modifiers+ferocity , overcome toughnesss ? Lets call them armor penetration !

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > So, you know neither what burst means, nor what full toughness means, then? Spoiler: The heavy golem doesnt have more toughness, it just reflects the different armour classes.

> > >

> > > The heavy npc ''wears'' Soldier amulet

> > >

> >

> > It does not. It barely has more toughness than the light one.

> >

> > > 2167 armor , with Berseker Amulet , is a no toughness Warrior , equals to :

> > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Target_Golem_-_Light

> > >

> >

> > Yeah their toughness used to be slightly raised, but I believe its not anymore? Probably the wiki being out of date.

> >

> > >

> > > Please do tell what is burst ?

> > > Because neither we know

> > > You go from thread and thread saying that burned Gurdians killed you in 2 sec , unloading all his attacks

> > > While in the other posters , you are saying that Thief has only does 4k Backstab as a burst

> > >

> >

> > Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed. Anyway, burst is what you can do in a timeframe short enough for the enemy to not respond.

>

> Nope

> Since launch the golems have the Toughness value , corresponding to different amulets .

You really dont know, huh? Let me remind you, soldiers amulet gives you 900 toughness. The difference between the armour of light and heavy golem is 400. 400<900. So youre wrong, as always.

> Because you are new here , i forgive you

>

Im not, but either you are, or more likely youre a troll.

> Burn Guardians does need to use multiply spells in a span of 1,5-2 sec for max normal damage + burn application

The 1.5-2 second version is not burst. Its a spike, sure, but thats a different thing. The burst rotation it has is literally instant. As in, 0.0 seconds.

> That is called burst .

No, it is not.

> The Thief can use different combination of attacks in that timeframe , for his burst .

See above.

> Either that is heartseeker or Shadow shot or Daredevil utilities , or Thief Guild

>

Nope.

Now kindly go and troll somewhere else.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > > > Hmm

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hidden Killer (2 sec guarante crit after de-stealth) + Bound + Asassin signet + Runes of Ogre

> > > > > > 14k burst on no toughness vs 12k full toughness

> > > > > >

> > > > > > https://imgur.com/a/lduSAw6

> > > > > > https://imgur.com/a/0Y6b2Ke

> > > > > >

> > > > > > maybe toughness ,is taking a break :)

> > > > > > or modifiers+ferocity , overcome toughnesss ? Lets call them armor penetration !

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > So, you know neither what burst means, nor what full toughness means, then? Spoiler: The heavy golem doesnt have more toughness, it just reflects the different armour classes.

> > > >

> > > > The heavy npc ''wears'' Soldier amulet

> > > >

> > >

> > > It does not. It barely has more toughness than the light one.

> > >

> > > > 2167 armor , with Berseker Amulet , is a no toughness Warrior , equals to :

> > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Target_Golem_-_Light

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yeah their toughness used to be slightly raised, but I believe its not anymore? Probably the wiki being out of date.

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Please do tell what is burst ?

> > > > Because neither we know

> > > > You go from thread and thread saying that burned Gurdians killed you in 2 sec , unloading all his attacks

> > > > While in the other posters , you are saying that Thief has only does 4k Backstab as a burst

> > > >

> > >

> > > Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed. Anyway, burst is what you can do in a timeframe short enough for the enemy to not respond.

> >

> > Nope

> > Since launch the golems have the Toughness value , corresponding to different amulets .

>

> You really dont know, huh? Let me remind you, soldiers amulet gives you 900 toughness. The difference between the armour of light and heavy golem is 400. 400<900. So youre wrong, as always.

>

> > Because you are new here , i forgive you

> >

>

> Im not, but either you are, or more likely youre a troll.

>

> > Burn Guardians does need to use multiply spells in a span of 1,5-2 sec for max normal damage + burn application

>

> The 1.5-2 second version is not burst. Its a spike, sure, but thats a different thing. The burst rotation it has is literally instant. As in, 0.0 seconds.

>

> > That is called burst .

>

> No, it is not.

>

> > The Thief can use different combination of attacks in that timeframe , for his burst .

>

> See above.

>

> > Either that is heartseeker or Shadow shot or Daredevil utilities , or Thief Guild

> >

>

> Nope.

>

> Now kindly go and troll somewhere else.

Show me a pic with a Warrior + Berseker amulet in the PvP

How much armor he has ?

I would guess its 2167 , same as Light Golem

So you are wrong , as usual :)

So we have someone that whine to other posters that burn Guardians does more burst than Thief

And when he is questions about their burst , he tells me that Guardians don't burst

(because as you said:, ''Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed'')

but spike because it does it in 1,5 sec

You are wrong again :)

> @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > @"Naqam a.6521" said:

> > > > > > > Hmm

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hidden Killer (2 sec guarante crit after de-stealth) + Bound + Asassin signet + Runes of Ogre

> > > > > > > 14k burst on no toughness vs 12k full toughness

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > https://imgur.com/a/lduSAw6

> > > > > > > https://imgur.com/a/0Y6b2Ke

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > maybe toughness ,is taking a break :)

> > > > > > > or modifiers+ferocity , overcome toughnesss ? Lets call them armor penetration !

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, you know neither what burst means, nor what full toughness means, then? Spoiler: The heavy golem doesnt have more toughness, it just reflects the different armour classes.

> > > > >

> > > > > The heavy npc ''wears'' Soldier amulet

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > It does not. It barely has more toughness than the light one.

> > > >

> > > > > 2167 armor , with Berseker Amulet , is a no toughness Warrior , equals to :

> > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Target_Golem_-_Light

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yeah their toughness used to be slightly raised, but I believe its not anymore? Probably the wiki being out of date.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Please do tell what is burst ?

> > > > > Because neither we know

> > > > > You go from thread and thread saying that burned Gurdians killed you in 2 sec , unloading all his attacks

> > > > > While in the other posters , you are saying that Thief has only does 4k Backstab as a burst

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed. Anyway, burst is what you can do in a timeframe short enough for the enemy to not respond.

> > >

> > > Nope

> > > Since launch the golems have the Toughness value , corresponding to different amulets .

> >

> > You really dont know, huh? Let me remind you, soldiers amulet gives you 900 toughness. The difference between the armour of light and heavy golem is 400. 400<900. So youre wrong, as always.

> >

> > > Because you are new here , i forgive you

> > >

> >

> > Im not, but either you are, or more likely youre a troll.

> >

> > > Burn Guardians does need to use multiply spells in a span of 1,5-2 sec for max normal damage + burn application

> >

> > The 1.5-2 second version is not burst. Its a spike, sure, but thats a different thing. The burst rotation it has is literally instant. As in, 0.0 seconds.

> >

> > > That is called burst .

> >

> > No, it is not.

> >

> > > The Thief can use different combination of attacks in that timeframe , for his burst .

> >

> > See above.

> >

> > > Either that is heartseeker or Shadow shot or Daredevil utilities , or Thief Guild

> > >

> >

> > Nope.

> >

> > Now kindly go and troll somewhere else.

>

> Show me a pic with a Warrior + Berseker amulet in the PvP

> How much armor he has ?

> I would guess its 2167 , same as Light Golem

> So you are wrong , as usual :)

>

I never said that wasnt true? I just pointed out that your idea of "the heavy golem represents soldiers amulet" is completely 100% wrong. Which it of course is proven to be wrong. Youre the one who is wrong.

> So we have someone that whine to other posters that burn Guardians does more burst than Thief

> And when he is questions about their burst , he tells me that Guardians don't burst

> (because as you said:, ''Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed'')

> but spike because it does it in 1,5 sec

> You are wrong again :)

Except Burn Guardian applies enough burn to kill you in 0.0 seconds. Thats burst. Their "spike" actually takes a lot more than 1.5 seconds, since the flame sword thingie isnt that fast. Besides, burn guardian isnt the only guardian that bursts harder. Youre wrong again, but youre also clearly a troll, so I will not respond to you anymore.

> @"Broady.2358" said:

> Imagine thinking that this video which is full of memes should be taken seriously or is a true reflection of how to play Thief...

> Seems I should have included a disclaimer saying this a is parody of the attitude of players who think Thief is bad. If you think Thief needs higher damage in order to succeed, you're playing it wrong.

> Those judging my knowledge of the game and PMing me in game asking my rank in order to inflate your ego on the forums just shows your maturity levels.

>

> For those enjoyed the video and understood the irony, I'm happy and intend to do some more overly edited shenanigans covering "broken builds"... *Looks at Grenade Holosmith"

Us intellectuals appreciate your humor, keep up the good work brother.

• 2 months later...