Living World Season 1

No, sadly LWS1 is permanently unavailable due to the way the story was structured. It really put the "living" in "living world" - there were several permanent, irreversible changes made to many places in Tyria (among them Lion's Arch and Kessex Hills).

If you want a more in-depth recap, however (since the one in-game is...not the best), there are these options:

- This is a one-hour recap by WoodenPotatoes. It's not *terribly* in-depth, but it does a fantastic job of covering all the bases, introducing important NPCs, and explaining what exactly happened during Scarlet's War. Great thing to watch if you want a clear, concise summary of events.

>!

- This is a much longer (three hours twenty minutes!) recap, but MUCH more in-depth, with recorded game footage telling the story whenever possible. It doesn't leave anything out. I highly recommend this if you've a few hours to spare. It's like watching a movie. :D

>!

Tiny correction, the 3 hour one does leave out the Canach stuff on South Shore, as best I recall from my one watch-through. Sort of skips to Kiel's sendoff without explaining quite what was going on there. Granted since I played through all the content as it released I might have zoned out in patches, but I remember being surprised at the Canach skipover when I viewed it. At least you can now do the Canach fight through visions of the past.

If you do not require visuals, there is an *excellent* player-written text write-up of it on the wiki, really covers all the plot beats and characters. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_1