Weakening charge and Sic`em

Evil.1580

Hello guys,

I am trying to figure out how to fix this.

When I play a daredevil staff thief in raids my Weakening Charge skill makes me move past my current target (the boss) - it is like I don't have a target and the skill just makes me move forward. One boss that I can think about is Xera but there are more.

And sometimes, at some bosses (not all), when I play Hunter I can't cast sic em because the game tells me I need a target for this even when I have a target (I literally see the boss icon with the health bar and the red circle around it). One boss that does this is Sabatha but there are more.

I play in action camera mode.

P.S. Don't know if this is the right section for this post. I just hope that someone can assist me with a simple solution.

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> The hit boxes for some things are just sketchy. I don't know if it is still a thing, but for months you couldn't cast deadeye's mark on the octovine during the meta event in tarir, making the spec deal significantly lower damage as a result. Report it and hope for a fix, all you can do really.

Thanks! This also lowers the dps a lot.

> @"Shade.8971" said:

> Standing in the right spot before using staff 2 is very important. It's something you get the hang of. I found standing directly in the bosses hitbox is too risky.

The position doesn't matter. At some bosses it works, at others it doesn't. Also, I have never gone past the golem no matter where I stand and if I fight large or small hitboxes.

> @"bOTEB.1573" said:

> > @"Shade.8971" said:

> > Standing in the right spot before using staff 2 is very important. It's something you get the hang of. I found standing directly in the bosses hitbox is too risky.

>

> The position doesn't matter. At some bosses it works, at others it doesn't. Also, I have never gone past the golem no matter where I stand and if I fight large or small hitboxes.

Pretty sure the positioning matters, I don't remember having that problem on xera **at all**, but I remember having that problem in general closer to the dd spec release.