What is your Favorite Jumping Puzzle?

> @Blude.6812 said:

> None!!! Just give me a portal to complete a daily. Find the hidden pixel to land on--what a joke!

>

abaddon's ascent doesn't have that anymore, and it's one of the better jp's they've added in the past months, haven't tried the pof jp's yet.

they are trying the implement more mechanics aside from the jumping. it's really worth giving it a try before using a mesmer portal.

I always try to get to the end myself the first time I do a JP, after that i use a mesmer portal just for the sake of time (if i have to do it for a daily).

> @Ashantara.8731 said:

> > @dusanyu.4057 said:

> > the one i can use the Portal device to go strait to the chest in the silver waists

>

> What? How?

That weird "current events" portal device. One of the codes in it ports you right to the top of the Drytop JP. That reminds me, I haven't checked whether you can use the Springer on that one yet. . .

> @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> Guys srsly hey yku guys is the pirateship in hinterlands. And pirate in la.

>

> Srsly

> I thought goonies was international

> Kids today....

I do appreciate the goonies references, but my favorite is actually the new LA Troll's Revenge jp (though I miss the old Troll's End because of how well it was hidden and am sad that a JP got removed from the game forever). I got really efficient at the Revenge JP (about 12 minutes per run) and with a guaranteed rare or better drop from the chest per character I started farming it semi regularly and have dropped some nice exotics. I like the Mini Dungeons even more than the JPs though, like the Tears of Myatl (or something like that?) in Caledon where you strike the gong to enter the Hylek infested area.

> @Sojourner.4621 said:

> > @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > Guys srsly hey yku guys is the pirateship in hinterlands. And pirate in la.

> >

> > Srsly

> > I thought goonies was international

> > Kids today....

>

> I do appreciate the goonies references, but my favorite is actually the new LA Troll's Revenge jp (though I miss the old Troll's End because of how well it was hidden and am sad that a JP got removed from the game forever). I got really efficient at the Revenge JP (about 12 minutes per run) and with a guaranteed rare or better drop from the chest per character I started farming it semi regularly and have dropped some nice exotics. I like the Mini Dungeons even more than the JPs though, like the Tears of Myatl (or something like that?) in Caledon where you strike the gong to enter the Hylek infested area.

5 years and never knew about those last 2 minidees