Priestess Adhara still isn't here [resolved]

> @TheQuickFox.3826 said:

> Can't they just **automatically** restore the achievement for players who lost it? Why would you require players to talk to an NPC to begin with?

>

> Edit: Nevermind, she just arrived a bit after the patch:

> (Temple of Kormir waypoint, Crystal Oasis map)

>

Still not on my map, what's the secret? Some event?

> @Kulgin.9512 said:

> > @TheQuickFox.3826 said:

> > Can't they just **automatically** restore the achievement for players who lost it? Why would you require players to talk to an NPC to begin with?

> >

> > Edit: Nevermind, she just arrived a bit after the patch:

> > (Temple of Kormir waypoint, Crystal Oasis map)

> >

>

> Still not on my map, what's the secret? Some event?

No, must be map-specific then. She wasn't there for me right after the patch. Then I did a round of daily PvP and there she was. But there are many instances of the map over many servers. I'm at Ruins of Surmia EU. At my map instance she is still here.

> @Neutra.6857 said:

> > @Fplattel.1460 said:

> > At least we get 1AP as bonus, hooray....

>

> Where we supposed to get 16, because I only got the 1? I know I lost points from the original so did I miss out on 15 points?

Check the achievement. Is it marked as complete yet? If not, visit the new NPC at the Temple of Kormir. She's not far from the waypoint.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @Neutra.6857 said:

> > > @Fplattel.1460 said:

> > > At least we get 1AP as bonus, hooray....

> >

> > Where we supposed to get 16, because I only got the 1? I know I lost points from the original so did I miss out on 15 points?

>

> Check the achievement. Is it marked as complete yet? If not, visit the new NPC at the Temple of Kormir. She's not far from the waypoint.

It is marked as complete. I think I only got 1 AP after I talked to her, rather then the 16 I was supposed to get. I am not absolutely sure though