RIP Shortbow

alchemyst.2165

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> Thief is still perfectly fine for roaming, not sure why you'd use some third party site to determine if the class is useful or not.

>

>

> And sure, I disagree with that balancing attempt, because if they don't want that mobility skill spammed then they could add cooldown on top of ini cost rev-style, so using it once wouldn't kitten the rest of the weapon skillset, but I wouldn't say that nerf somehow kills the shortbow or -even moreso- the class.

At the risk of spamming this thread with a reaction image: **that's the joke.**

> @"fluffdragon.1523" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > Thief is still perfectly fine for roaming, not sure why you'd use some third party site to determine if the class is useful or not.

> >

> >

> > And sure, I disagree with that balancing attempt, because if they don't want that mobility skill spammed then they could add cooldown on top of ini cost rev-style, so using it once wouldn't kitten the rest of the weapon skillset, but I wouldn't say that nerf somehow kills the shortbow or -even moreso- the class.

>

> At the risk of spamming this thread with a reaction image: **that's the joke.**

I thought "the joke" *of this particular format* was that you said "check out all those builds!" and there were no builds, but oh well.