Thoughts and Opinions Welcome on this build I tested out! (With a rant too)

excelsior.2168

Decided to play Mirage in PvP tonight. Been toying with condi in open world and thought with some tweaks, it could be decent in PvP.

The idea I have for this build is to be a bit tanky but to pressure with condis. I ran it and I was pretty decent at taking, holding, and dueling. I did just start doing PvP again and I know I could be better. But thoughts are welcome! Thanks!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAc+ZlRw4YJsLmJeKXvvSA-zZJ8MyUF0rUwxDA

Rant

>! Also, @ANet, the one dodge is bad. If you are going to take away mirage dodge, make mirrors better or get the daredevil back to two dodge only (another dodge heavy e-spec). Also, figure out what you want the mesmer to do and do it. ANet, you made Alacrity for the Chrono. Why does a renegade have better access to is? What is it do you want the mesmer to be in this game? Come up with a vision and stick with it.

> @"Woltarion.6829" said:

> I had almost the same build at the begining of PoF, but why do you take avatar alumet ? I would have use something with more condi, such as Sage alumet or Wizard.

That's what I get for posting late at night instead of going to bed lol. I am running the wizard amulet. *facepalms* that's a my bad.

Build with the amulet I'm wearing

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAc+ZlRw4YJsLmJeKXvvSA-zZx8MyUF0rUwxDA

> Oh and about your rant, you can give up, there are almost 4 post about one dodge mirage but this won't be revert

And I figured. I just wanted the therapy of ranting...sighs

> Personnaly i won't take decoy, i'll replace it with signet of illusion. It is much more practical because it gives you free clones everry 10sec, and in case of danger you can use it to reset the CD of distortion.

Makes sense. I'll try that out next time I'm in PvP! Thanks! :)