The Mesmer Squad

GWMO.4785

So i had this crazy idea of doing a full mesmer party T4 fractals (dailies, not cm's). Sounds weird and stupid to some. But by utilizing different builds of the mesmer profession. It turned out to be quite fun. It does cover all, if not most of what you need for fractals. Also it was well received by my guild. So figured to share it here too. Note: it's not flawless nor is best. But just something fun you can do if you have the people for it. Full necro parties has been a thing. So why shouldn't mesmers be able to do this right?... RIGHT?!... (yes i have a mesmer fetish) Anyways! here is how the composition looks like:

1) Condi mirage. You need two people playing this. I'm quite sure many are familiar with qT. You can copy paste [the build from their website](https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/mesmer/condi-mesmer/ "the build from their website"). Tho reading and understanding how the build works is highly recommended. Also, an scepter in additional is a solid choice. Ya know. Social akwardness instability and such. Scepter will give you some breathing room in those moments.

2) [Core mantra healer](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAW8dl0nha0YRawKNwsGLnG05TiS2JDQKCqZLGSRB-jxxGABJq+DAXEgh2fAPlgspbg8nAwSK/IFgfzsA-e "Core mantra healer"). Yes mesmer has some ally healing abilities too. Not that strong as lets say ele auramancer or druid. But its still there. The build will provide healing spam, as well as condi removal, cc and stability if needed. I chose cleric over magi's gear here, as it is easier to come by. Foes don't (always) aggro on toughness like in raids. Plus this build does not have anything that procs on critical hit. So precision is not really required. Feel free to adjust to your liking however. Weapon of choice is staff. I think this will suite the build the most. As a second i would recommend sword for the evade frame.

3) [Core power dps](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAs8dnsICtqhFqBmoBMrhFVDiMAjYnldoEDAtLp5KA-jxRBAB4pXgS1fi4gA8wJAwMlgA8AAua/R5HZA0HDA-e "Core power dps"). This will be in par with the condi mirage. But unlike that it will bring a few utility that hasn't been covered yet: reflection, boon removal. Potentially i think it can also outperform the condi mirage dps wise at given situations if played correctly.

4) Your well known chrono boonshare. I know this composition does not get to share lot of boons. but given the chrono can upkeep quickness and alacrity, it still is an major party buffer. While still having the possibility to tweak accordingly to the situation, and fill in gaps there where something is missing. You can run this build also in minstrel set if the healing of the mantra build is not enough

Sounds like something fun to try out ey? Let me know your experience / thoughts. Feedback is also appreciated.

Thanks! yeah its too bad most pugs are pretty much "meta fixated hostile". But then again, they run with people they do not know or care about. So they just want to clear that instance as fast as possible. And it just so happens that meta stand pretty equal to do that in a most efficient way. So i can not really blame them for that. However, when it comes to playing with friends or guilds. This kinda of opportunities do become available. And suddenly everything becomes more enjoyable. idk, i have no hate towards to meta. but likewise i also like to try out new or uncommon weird stuff.

It does have some kind of healer and support, so that's already more than usual pug groups on NA-servers (Kitty doesn't start discussing EU's half-raidsquad pug fractals here...). Only issue with that kind of composition might be cleave, but luckily that mainly matters at Bloomhunger, not so much elsewhere. At bosses? Sounds omnomnom.

> @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> You can basically merge Chrono boon share and healer if you want with Minstrel Chrono, allowing for another free slot for DPS.

Possible yes, however the only healing the chrono can output is Well of Eternity. There is also some minor healing when illusions are shattered if traited Restorative Illusions. But you do not really want to shatter your illusions as a chrono. Mantra of Recovery is optional. But that goes at cost of alacrity. So i personally do prefer to have that core mantra healer in there. You can be flexible in the composition however.