Wrapped Weapon Skins Disappeared

Havyn.4293

I had all the wrapped weapon skins from previous years, except a couple, so I went to the Charity Corps Seraph(Wintersday Rewards) to buy my last couple of wrapped weapon skins to finish the collection. They are all locked!!! I have none of the skins now! I am all sorts of pissed off. Please tell me it is a known bug because I can't find a thread on the problem anywhere.

> @"Havyn.4293" said:

> I had all the wrapped weapon skins from previous years, except a couple, so I went to the Charity Corps Seraph(Wintersday Rewards) to buy my last couple of wrapped weapon skins to finish the collection. They are all locked!!! I have none of the skins now! I am all sorts of pissed off. Please tell me it is a known bug because I can't find a thread on the problem anywhere.

You cant buy the wraped weapons you can only get them for doing 3 wintersday dailies for 5 days.

If the OP had unlocked (most of) the skins previously, the (new) weapons offered by the Charity Corps Seraph should not be locked.

The OP should check his Wardrobe to make sure the skins are still unlocked.

If not, or even if they are, OP could try a -repair to the client and/or contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.