❄ winter wonderland ?

wilykcat.5864

This event in guild wars 2 is so cool and minty; I love it. There is patches of magical snow to build a snowman in and gather snowballs to throw at people. Lots of presents to find and open to get a special random treat inside. Also there is portals to Christmas themed dungeons and jumping challenges and my favorite one is with all the snowman and ice monsters.

There is also tons of food in this event that looks so good that my charr ate what ever she got. Favorite one is the pepper mint cakes.

There is tons more to do that I havent done yet and I am thinking about doing it after when I go sledding today. Got slammed by a snowstorm last night.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays ?❄☃️?

Favorite forum user and troll, wilykcat ?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gZJtpiTrPXw5ypWs8

Trolls aim to cause chaos. You are not a troll to me.

As you appear to be quite a curious cat, I have got something for you: When you enter the Crown Pavillion from the Waypoint, head down the stairs. In front of you is a giant portal that accesses the Infinirarium. That is that giant flying golem above the city. On the right side of that portal is an Asura named Tixx. He owns that place and brings Wintersday to Tyria every year. Although he does not look like Santa Clause, he gladly gives every player a special present (daily) if they happen to talk to them and read the dialogue. Unfortunately for Tixx, the Tyrians are too busy with all the activities, they usually ignore him.

The festival is full of nice and interesting details. Some are more rewarding than others, but Wintersday is a lot more than just button-press events. Enjoy!