Top Posters In This Topic

> @Orpheal.8263 said:

> > @Juba.8406 said:

> > I tried to solo SM lol

> >

> >

>

> good video proof of how sick broken this spec is

Because a skilled player who's been maining the class for years was able to kill a bunch of lesser skilled people making rookie mistakes against a spec they don't understand?

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > @Orpheal.8263 said:

> > > @Juba.8406 said:

> > > I tried to solo SM lol

> > >

> > >

> >

> > good video proof of how sick broken this spec is

>

> Because a skilled player who's been maining the class for years was able to kill a bunch of lesser skilled people making rookie mistakes against a spec they don't understand?

It's really not that bad in my opinion either, the spellbreaker is just like how warrior was ages ago and suffers from the same things they used to.. Full Counter is highly telegraphed and I've even 1v2'd two spellbreakers at the same time on my thief (both were not as skilled). They're strong against most of the meta builds, I'll give it that. They are much easier to take down 1v1 without some random proccing their FC and Adrenal healing.

> @Strider.7849 said:

> > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > @Orpheal.8263 said:

> > > > @Juba.8406 said:

> > > > I tried to solo SM lol

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > good video proof of how sick broken this spec is

> >

> > Because a skilled player who's been maining the class for years was able to kill a bunch of lesser skilled people making rookie mistakes against a spec they don't understand?

>

> It's really not that bad in my opinion either, the spellbreaker is just like how warrior was ages ago and suffers from the same things they used to.. Full Counter is highly telegraphed and I've even 1v2'd two spellbreakers at the same time on my thief (both were not as skilled). They're strong against most of the meta builds, I'll give it that. They are much easier to take down 1v1 without some random proccing their FC and Adrenal healing.

Totally agree.