About Vengeful Return in Discipline...

Opopanax.1803

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> ...and how does it compare to majority of other downed skills? Are we still pretending this one deserves to be so much better "just because"? Which one is so much better in this specific scenario? Ranger's LW? Any other?

On my experience with untraited (I mean specific downed traits) downed skills in **PvE**, warrior is the worst.

Guardian has a great symbol that helps a lot and can be traited with several symbol traits. This one has saved my butt countless times.

Ranger skill 3 is definitly one of the best in any mode.

Necro is a powerhouse, all his downed skills are good. He took a hit with skill 5 rework but it was almost cheating before.

Revenant, thief, engi and mesmer have either good synergy with their traits, either decent to great power coef.

Ele is not great, loss of downed lava font AND signet skill 5 kills any hope of rallying when alone. It could be worst than warrior, but skill 2 saved several times (beeing able to reach a safe location)

> @"Aigleborgne.2981" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > ...and how does it compare to majority of other downed skills? Are we still pretending this one deserves to be so much better "just because"? Which one is so much better in this specific scenario? Ranger's LW? Any other?

>

> On my experience with untraited (I mean specific downed traits) downed skills in **PvE**, warrior is the worst.

Well, someone is always the worst when there are differences ... so that's not a reason to change it. If Warrior needs better downed skills, ok make that case ... but it doesn't mean Vengeance should be changed around really.

Sure, some traitlines have things we don't like the place of ... and we have evidence that Anet will make changes if they observe strong preferences because we know they value meaningful choices for players. I can only think that if traits haven't been changed at this point in the game, it's because 1) they ARE meaningful or 2) they are WIP.