So when I write a message on my computer I see what style I wrote it with

So when I am writing a message on the computer, the first time I did this I saw an icon displayed, that when I clicked on it it was informing me if my message came off as friendly, confident or some other option. Now I write messages on my phone and never see this option, is this the same for everyone writing messages on computer and can I see a recent message of mines style or is this only when I was writing the message before we send it? I also am wondering if nobody has a clue what I’m talking about in which case it may be because I use an app for spelling, so I don’t know if this is the reason I see those icons... would like to know mainly if this is an option, if I can see them from my phone before I send the post. Please and Thankyou

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> I have never heard of what you are describing. Sounds some external tool or app or plugin you are using

Oh okay Thankyou so much that solved it, yes I use some spelling app on my computer I never write anything so when I typed the message on this forum and I saw that I genuinely thought it was the forums idea. Anyway Thankyou so much for this that answers my question ;)