PoF endgame tips

Rektai.4031

Hello im fairly new but i know about the game a bit now. used to play after the game release . I want to ask what all the endgame things are ? beside fractal, pvp arenas which is what i did so far, a few dungeons on my way to lvl 80 but not after reaching 80. Im not entirely sure what all things i can do.. i know about crafting a little, trying to complete 100% pof maps. Would appreciate if you guys gave me a few tips about WHAT is there in endgame because its not as obvious as the endgame in warcraft for example. Thanks! <3

> @Rektai.4031 said:

> Hello im fairly new but i know about the game a bit now. used to play after the game release . I want to ask what all the endgame things are ? beside fractal, pvp arenas which is what i did so far, a few dungeons on my way to lvl 80 but not after reaching 80. Im not entirely sure what all things i can do.. i know about crafting a little, trying to complete 100% pof maps. Would appreciate if you guys gave me a few tips about WHAT is there in endgame because its not as obvious as the endgame in warcraft for example. Thanks! <3

Endgame is generally Raids, World Bosses/World Metas, and WVW, from my experience.

It's whatever you feel like doing. The traditional endgame is WvW, PvP, and raids/fractals. However people have a million things they like to do like collect skins, achievement point hunt, develop guild halls, guild events, etc.

Generally people do a little bit of everything. For example I like PvP and WvW, but sometimes I'll decide I want a legendary weapon and spend a lot of time doing various PvE map meta events or farming for fun and gold. And when a new living story episode comes out, I'll spend time doing those achievements and exploring the new maps. And so on.

Edit: I'll add that within each area there are subareas. To expand, you might WvW randomly right now, but you could focus entirely on roaming and scouting while in teamspeak with a commander for a unique experience, or you could get a group of 15 friends and have an organized clash against an enemy guild. In PvP you can do tournaments, or duo-queue with a friend (you can also have PvP or guild vs guild events in your guild hall). In PvE you can try do instances like raids or dungeons with fewer than the intended number of players for added challenge.