[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Hierophant.3851" said:

> Hello there!! You send me the link of your guild and I have to say that I am looking something like that! a small and cozy home I guess! I am a completely noob though and I would like to learn more for the team aspect of the game!!

Hey! I'll hit you up ingame, very welcome to join us - surely will help you get the roots of the game :D

Hi guys!

I'm a returning player (played since 2014, leaving and returning with every expansion), not really competitive or ambitious (tbh, I don't like PvP - maps exploration or helping random players here and there is more my thing), and I've never been in a guild... but I guess it's time to join some nice community :) Hit me up in the game if there is a free spot to claim in your cozy family! :3

Love&Respect!

Oh count me in!

im currently returning to GW2 after a break since 2015 and been having a blast with path of fire so far. but needless to say i feel alone, so i figured id be looking for a guild and this sounds perfekt for me! i threw you an add on discord incase you read this first.

But ill be looking forword to hearing from ya and hear more about this (:

-Andy

> @"Owlz.5840" said:

> Hi!

>

> I'm a returning player from GB, I'd love to join if you've still got a space. My IG is Owlz.5840

>

Hey there! Having someone to send you an invite, feel free to get back to me on discord or just get the discord info to our server once you join the guild :D

> @"Just Andy.1607" said:

> Oh count me in!

> im currently returning to GW2 after a break since 2015 and been having a blast with path of fire so far. but needless to say i feel alone, so i figured id be looking for a guild and this sounds perfekt for me! i threw you an add on discord incase you read this first.

> But ill be looking forword to hearing from ya and hear more about this (:

>

> -Andy

Hi! Just saw your discord request, happy to invite you too! Very welcome and hope you'll have a good time with us:D

• 2 weeks later...