Current meta in Fractals

Weerus.3701

> @"Weerus.3701" said:

> > @"lare.5129" said:

> > 2 days ago cms+t4 was done with setup: pwr holo, pwr thief wiht staff, hfb, alac(me), cfb(on100), and swaped on power slb for rest. Chill, solid run.

> > 1 day ago: hfb alac(me) bs(cfb on100), cfb (weaver rest), cfb (power guard rest) - awful toxic long run.

> > both setup 8kufe+250kp

>

> You mean HFB quickness?

There is no HFB quickness. There is HFB, which is expected to also give quickness. Period.

Any "pure" HFB build which does not give quickness is a meme build and will get kicked on sight in any experienced or even regular group.

I am really unsure where this nonsense "pure" healer Firebrand builds are sprouting from, but given going harrier or if need be minstrel AND provide quickness comes with no disadvantages to the "pure" healer build, it's a no brainer which should be run.

I am going to repeat that:

If anyone is running a non quickness giving heal Firebrand build, you will get kicked! A lot! Not only from "pro" or "elitist" groups.

You know there was a time when chronos and druids were a must-have support in any end-game content - FOTM, raids., etc? Chrono could provide perma 10 boons with ONE click of soi on repeat. It took years to nerf this nonsense, and now we have a another meta, which is not as low effort as before. Sure you can think that guard/reve are OP, but in all honesty, nothing stopping you in making your own group and play what you like.

k, now we have new meta:

hybride hsg

zerk chrno with 33% conc for quickenss uptime

2 condi rev with with conc sigl get dps and alacrity share

dps condi slb with sb (easy rotation) + wolf pack share

So NO ONE can distrub that setup inside any 5 const fractal runners. Take and use it.

> @"lare.5129" said:

> k, now we have new meta:

> hybride hsg

> zerk chrno with 33% conc for quickenss uptime

> 2 condi rev with with conc sigl get dps and alacrity share

> dps condi slb with sb (easy rotation) + wolf pack share

>

> So NO ONE can distrub that setup inside any 5 const fractal runners. Take and use it.

no thx :))))