Maguuma Server and relinks

Warlord.9074

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Hexalot.8194 said:

> > @Trajan.4953 said:

> > Hehe Poor Mag just wants to drop down, they wanted T1 but can't handle the BG PPT endless garbage trains.

>

> I've never seen another server being able to turn tanking into such an art form...

I think it's why they didn't want a link.

But you know, cutting those play hours down will get you just that.. or opened. Both of which I don't think Mag wants,

> @Trajan.4953 said:

> Hehe Poor Mag just wants to drop down, they wanted T1 but can't handle the BG PPT endless garbage trains.

Of the people I regularly talk to some want t1 and some are happy to stay in t2 so it's a mixed bag. I personally like t1 but since MGR quit I don't think we have t1 coverage.

> @Israel.7056 said:

> > @Trajan.4953 said:

> > Hehe Poor Mag just wants to drop down, they wanted T1 but can't handle the BG PPT endless garbage trains.

>

> Of the people I regularly talk to some want t1 and some are happy to stay in t2 so it's a mixed bag. I personally like t1 but since MGR quit I don't think we have t1 coverage.

What does people even considered to be T1 coverage at this point? Because if you go by gameplay, and looking at the scoreboards. There is pretty much only one server with T1 coverage. And if this is the case. Then the system as a whole, is just a mockery of itself. Because at this point there is no challenge to be had because it not only don't do it's job. But it does the opposite of it's job. Just look who is facing BG this week! That in it's own right should tell the whole tale to the story of this current system. LEL no LMFAO! :lol: