Infinite Unbound gathering tools.

When is this set going to be split? I don't need all three, but the axe, at least, would be worth a purchase.

Nevermind that they look like another P2W mistake like the Watchwork mining pick and year-of-the-dog harvester. And I'd be okay with it, if we could use the cosmetics of one with the utility of another.

• 1 month later...

Any idea when they will come back again? I have missed them again. Unfortunately no money to spend so i have to wait until next time, storing gems.

Is there any way to see a schedule when gemstore items will show up? Any way to find it? Or it's random?

> @"Pagio.3029" said:

> Any idea when they will come back again? I have missed them again. Unfortunately no money to spend so i have to wait until next time, storing gems.

> Is there any way to see a schedule when gemstore items will show up? Any way to find it? Or it's random?

There is no schedule. ANet decides what to sell and when and for how long.

> @"Pagio.3029" said:

> Any idea when they will come back again? I have missed them again. Unfortunately no money to spend so i have to wait until next time, storing gems.

> Is there any way to see a schedule when gemstore items will show up? Any way to find it? Or it's random?

In the store today! I think for 24 hours

> @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > @"Pagio.3029" said:

> > Any idea when they will come back again? I have missed them again. Unfortunately no money to spend so i have to wait until next time, storing gems.

> > Is there any way to see a schedule when gemstore items will show up? Any way to find it? Or it's random?

>

> In the store today! I think for 24 hours

And at a discount, 2160 gems

> @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > @"Pagio.3029" said:

> > Any idea when they will come back again? I have missed them again. Unfortunately no money to spend so i have to wait until next time, storing gems.

> > Is there any way to see a schedule when gemstore items will show up? Any way to find it? Or it's random?

>

> In the store today! I think for 24 hours

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > > @"Pagio.3029" said:

> > > Any idea when they will come back again? I have missed them again. Unfortunately no money to spend so i have to wait until next time, storing gems.

> > > Is there any way to see a schedule when gemstore items will show up? Any way to find it? Or it's random?

> >

> > In the store today! I think for 24 hours

>

> And at a discount, 2160 gems

Thanks Guys.. I have already bought them!!! I check the gem store every day and i saw it..

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!